Lovers- Chaerji

Yuna's POV

Me and unnies are currently eating lunch, we all woke up late cuuuuz we're on vacay anddd we have no sched coming up soon. "Wow unnies the food tastes great! Who bought this?"

"Actually Yuna, Yeddeong made that" Ryujin unnie replied

"Waahh jjinja?!? Yeji unnie I didn't know you cook this good."

"Hahahaha Yuuuuuna-yah I always cook breakfast, what do you meaaaan?"

"Oh right-" I said and made everyone laugh.

Ryujin's POV

We just finished eating, we sat there for like 2 hours just cuz we talk more than we eat lol. I'm actually gonna call Yuna for a prank we'll do to Chaeryeong. "Pssst Yuna"

"Yes unnie? Why are you whispering?"

"My room at 5"

"Ohhh I like the sound of that haha sure unnie."

*Meeting in Ryujin's room*

"So-" I got cut off by Yuna pshh this girl

"What's the prank unnie?"

"Oh shit-" you know already haha anywaysss the prank or you could call it helping the two is, we will push Chaeryeong and Yeji unnie in a closet."

"Wha- why?" Yuna asked as she is confused

"Well becaaaaauseee Yeji unnie told me thaaat she likes Chaeryeong for a while now annnnndddd Chaeryeong told me she likes Yeji unnie. Conclusion? THEY LIKE EACH OTHER!"*sigh* They just don't notiiiicree" I replied

"Ey ey I love thaaaat. The plan is I call the both of them to my room because I would 'show' them something, and then you will enter anddd push them in my closeeeet. My room cause it has a small closet and the closer they are, the more tension, and goes into confessing their love. "

" That's a good plan Yunaaa let's go setup your room."

*The prank day*(We did it a few dayz later sauur it won't be sus"-Ryujin)

Yuna's POV

We just finished eating dinner, I'll call on Chaerji unnies now.

"Yeddeong unniiieee Ryeong unnieeee~"

"Naeee?" Ryeong unnie and Yeddeong unnie said

"C'mereeee I'll show you something in my rooooooom"

"Okaaay"

Yes. I speak like that with my unnies except Ryujin unnie we're just like real sisters anyways, I had to say it in a cute way so that they'd actually go in my room though.

*In my room*

Yeji's POV

"Yuna made me and Chaeryeong go to her room, not sure why though."

"Hey Yeji, do you know why she brought us here?" Chaeryeong asked

"N-no I don't, let's just w-wait for her." Fuck! Why did I have to stutter it's not like we're not roommates

Chaeryeong's POV

I wonder why Yeji stuttered, it's just a question. Oh well.

"HEY GUYS!" Me and Yeji looked at each other shocked because Yuna suddenly entered the room

"So the thing I was gonna show you guys was actually in my closet, can you guys go with me?"

"Uhm yeah sure, why not?" Me and Yeji said

"Hey Yuna your closet is so mess-"

"HEY LET US OUTTA HERE" I heard Yeji say even before I knew what was happening.

" NO WAY UNNIE NOT UNTIL YOU CONFESS!"

"Hey hey Yeji... What's going on? And c-confess what?"

"*sigh* Yuna and Ryujin locked us here."

"Oh c'mon!"

"Yeah frustrating, I know

" What about c-confessing? And to whom?"

"Okay.... Chaeryeong, I know this comes out of a sudden but this is our only way out of this closet. I like you.... No, hell I love you, more than you know. I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable.

W-what? She likes me too? So I had chances with her all along?!? WTFFFFFF!?

I thought of that in my mind so, we fell into awkward silence.

Yeji's POV

Oh shit... I think I made her uncomfortable

"H-hey Chaeryeong? I'm really sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I just wanted to get stuff done and finally let my feelings out I'm so sor-

I was in the middle of apologising but then I suddenly felt a pair of lips on mine.... Her lips, it's.... Soft? Sweet it tastes like cherries. I just love it.. So much. She pulled away looked at me and said.

"Hey hey... It's okay. I love you too, a lot. I had that feeling too when we started to know each other with the other band members."

Wow I did not expect that, I guess I was just to shy to confess.

"Uhm that's nice.. Soooo what does that make us...?"

"I don't know what do you want us to be?"

"Lovers"

"OKAY CUUUUT UR DONE GET OUTTA MY CLOSET NOOWW" Yuna said and we laughed sauur hard

Chaeryeong's POV

"So... Wanna go out?"

"Haha I'd love to."

"EW EW EW OK YUNA LETS GET OUT" Ryujin said and we chuckled.

End of one-shot