MAFIA'S GIRL

A girl was crying hiding her face in the pillow. Just then the door opened and a man entered holding a plate filled with food for her.

Man- Avneet...baby...its time for dinner. Plz get up and eat something.

He kept the plate on the side stand and put his hand on her bare waist trying to flip her around

He kept the plate on the side stand and put his hand on her bare waist trying to flip her around. Avu pushed his hand sitting up.

Avu- Don't touch me Vishal.

Vishal took back the plate in his hand.

Vish- Plz have your dinner baby. U even haven't had your lunch. Eat something or else your health will worsen.

He moved his hands on her thighs trying to lift her skirt. She yanked his hands away and the plate. The food spilled all around

Avu- I don't want to eat anything. Just go away you bastard.

Vish felt really angry. He held her jaw tightly.

Vish- U bitch. Next time, don't u dare raise your voice. And now u are not allowed to go out of this room. Stay locked up here.

He left the room slamming the door.

Avu fell back on the bed crying hard on her fate. Her life was going perfect until Vishal had his eyes upon her and decided to make her only his. He proposed her but when she rejected, he kidnapped her and threatened her family and all her closed ones not to tell anyone about this. Since the last seven months, she had been living with him in his hell. He had promised her to not to harm any of her closed on but just few days before, he killed her parents who demanded their daughter back and went to complain the police.

Tears slipped Avu's eyes as she remembered the most beautiful moments of her life, the time she spent with her family, the time she spent with her friends and the time she spent with her boyfriend, the love of her life, Siddharth.

Avu- I miss you Siddharth. I miss you so much. I wish you wouldn't have left because I am sure u would have figured out some way to save me but again I thank God that you had left because if u would be there, then even your life would be at stake and I can't afford that. Although I am away from you but atleast you are safe.

She smiled sadly reminiscing her moments with him.

Two days later,

Vishal went inside Avu's room.

Vish- Hope that after getting locked for two days, u would have got your mind set right. Now get ready, my guests are arriving and I want to show everyone my beautiful girlfriend. Let the world be jealous seeing what is mine.

Avu- I am not yours. I am only S-

Vish- You are only?

Avu- I am only of my parents whom you killed mercilessly. So now I hv no one in this world. I am not going to be your girlfriend and attend your guests.