The Night that started everything..

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

I could see your eyes staring deep on mine, deep, so deep, we just couldn't speak, as if words were too much, as if it was impossible for me or for you to make a sound, so we just keep taking glimpses of each other eyes.

A deep sigh escaped your mouth- closing the distance again and kissing me on my forehead before leaving the elevator.

With my breath trembling, my legs unsteady, my heart disappearing from my chest from any moment, I followed you, lost in your scent, intoxicated by your touch.

While you opened the door, I tried to see your face, the small movements, the expressions, the frown between your eyebrows, and only when I was inside I realized that I knew nothing about you.

Did you lived alone, did you have someone, did you have a girlfriend, a lover?

Even though i had these thoughts in my mind, I didn't want to know, I didn't want to ask, I didn't want to spoil this moment, as if by not knowing they didn't exists.

At first sight it didn't seem like anyone else was living there, I noticed the shoes that caught my eye in the lobby and apart from some men's sneakers that should have been yours, there was no trace of a woman.

-So, get comfortable while I make you a drink!- you said leaving to prepare our drinks.

And as soon as you left reality sunk in. I sat on the sofa, trying to clarify and collect my thoughts that were scattered in a hundred places at the same time.

"Calm down, nothing is going to happen, you'll just have a drink, talk and that's it."
"Forget what happened in the elevator, it was just an impulse of the moment and nothing more, it shouldn't have happened."
"But then why are you here, in his living room?"
"Why am I really here?"

- You seem nervous, is everything fine, - you asked while handing me the drink.
- Listen, what happened.., before.., I mean, there's no reason... you don't have to be nervous, we can talk, I'm curious about you..- you said while you sat down on the other side of the couch.

And while you were there, the air seemed to change density.

Thoughts flew.

- So, - I'm here, -I told him

- Yes, you are here.. finally.

- All this is very strange - I told him, trying to calm the environment, myself, you.

- Why does it seem strange to you, I am happy that you are here. Sorry my English is not very good.

- Mine either.. its strange, we meet yesterday and now i'm here, in your house..- I replayed

-Why are you laughing?- you asked

-I'm not, why are you?

- You are, and now you are blushing.

-I don't know I can't help it, this, me being here, you, booh..- I tried to give an answer

-And you are not liking my drink as I can see, here try mine.

You stepped closer as I reached for your drink, our hands barely touched each other, you saw me in the eyes. And everything stopped. Those dark eyes captured me, it was as our eyes has their own conversation, something we couldn't formulate into words. Your piercing black orbs darkened as they darted between my eyes and mouth and the next thing I know my lips were on yours.

It started gentle, but soon enough things escalated and became more raw. More passionate, more desperate, more strong, more deeper.
As we were hungry, as we were starving for one another..
My heart raced as I matched your hungry rhythm and pressure, forgetting everything that wasn't how good you felt.