chapter 1 ~

Chaeryeong's Pov:

I just finished showering cuz I'm going to stay at my friend's house for the night. Long story short, we are having a sleepover!! So exciting right? I really hope that this sleepover will be successful, cuz the last one was a bit embarrassing for Ryujin. Okay so Ryujin's sister, Yuna, didn't know I was staying in their house for the night, so she walked in the room in a dinosaur costume. I find it cute tho but since Ryujin was quite embarrassed, she cancelled our sleepover.

Anyways, I went downstairs and saw my older sister, Chayeon cleaning the dishes.

"Unnie! I'm going now. I might be home after lunch tomorrow so you shouldn't wait for me." I said while leaning on the counter.

"Yeah sure ryeong! Be safe okay?" She replied and we bid our goodbyes then left.

~skip time~

I arrived in Ryujin's house and pressed the doorbell.

"Ryeongchae! Oh my gosh I missed you so much!! Happy you got here safe honey." She exclaimed opening the door which made me chuckle.

"I just saw you earlier in school, what the heck are you talking about?" I replied and we both laughed.

I entered and saw ryu's mom cooking in the kitchen. I approached her and said hello, which she returned it.

"Hello there chaerry, good to see you again dear. Are you girls hungry now? I'm making kimchi fried rice." Ryu's mom said.

"I'm starving auntie thankyou hehe, also I really love your kimchi fried rice! Such a big fan." I said while smiling.

"Thank you dear. Ryujin, sweetie, clean the table now and get some plates so that we can eat now." Auntie said while I helped Ryujin.

After we organised everything at the table, we sat down and started to eat.

"How's the food girls?" Auntie asked.

"It is so good auntie! I swear I can eat this all day everyday!" I exclaimed happily which made Ryujin and her mom chuckle.

"It's true eomma, your kimchi fried rice is the best!" Ryujin said as she compliments her mom's cooking.

As we are eating, Ryujin's phone rang and excused her self.

Ryujin's Pov:

I got a call while we are eating and had to excuse my self for a minute. I looked at the caller's id and it said "chae-yeon❤️", so I answered it.

"Hello unnie? Why'd you call?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to make sure if you and Chaeryeong are okay. Have you guys ate yet?" Chaeyeon unnie asked, which I said yes.

"Oh okay, sorry to disturb you guys while eating hehe." Unnie added.

"It's fine unnie, ok thank you bye." Ryujin said as they bid goodbyes.

I went back to the table and sat. Chaeryeong asked and I said it was her sister.

Chaeryeong's Pov:

After we're done eating, I went to Ryujin's room and decided to call Chaeyeon unnie.

(Bold: Chaeryeong)
(Italics: Chaeyeon)

"Hey ryeong, what's up? Everything okay over there?"

"Everything's fine over here unnie, just wanted to call and ask if your okay hehe."

"I'm fine here, the girls said that they'd vist me here, you know Sakura, Minju, Hyewon, and Wonyoung."

"Oh cool! I miss them so much, haven't seen them in almost a year."

"I'll tell them to visit again once your home tomorrow okay? I have to sleep now ryeong, goodnight and love you."

"Goodnight unnie, love you too. See you tomorrow!"

After that, Ryujin called me to watch movies. Then I went downstairs and saw her proudly showing me what she did. We just ate and she already ordered food again. When will she ever be full?

"Tadaaaa! We are watching cartoons today Ms

"Tadaaaa! We are watching cartoons today Ms.Lee, so if you don't like it, you still have no choice BWAHAHA" Ryujin laughed maniacally. We both sat down and began to watch.

~skip time~

We just finished the movie and saw Ryujin sleeping already, I didn't bother to wake her up and also went to sleep.

YES THE FIRST CHAPTER! did you guys like it? is it good? is it confusing you guys? please tell me so that I can make a few changes hehe, thankyou.
(694 words !!)