Till death do us part

[Requested by @Reina_Kaslana They asked to be crying by reading this. I hope I've delivered true nightmares and not utter cringe. Hope you Enjoy!]

Omori

Omori walked through the door in whitespace and was greeted by his friends. Except... Y/N seemed to be missing. When he brought their absence up the group tensed up. "Sorry Omori, we haven't seen them yet. Perhaps they're already with Mari and Basil." Hero helpfully points out. The four friends quickly make their way to Mari's picnic only to find no Y/N. After explaining the situation to the two, they both are very shocked. "No, they haven't come by recently." Mari says, worried for Y/N.

After much deliberation Omori and friends decide to check Pyrefly Forest since Y/N likes to walk through there sometimes. Throughout the walk Omori starts having doubts about Y/N's safety. 'What if they found out the truth and the dreamer subconsciously banished them.' When Omori finally looked up after his internal monologue he noticed he had gotten separated from the rest of the group. Just great....

He started rushing through the forest in an attempt to catch back up to them. After enough time he finally reached a clearing and he saw King Crawler eating something. He stepped closer and recognized the mangled mess on the floor as you. Omori nearly pukes when he sees you.

Omori walked through the door in whitespace and was greeted by Y/N. "Omori, you finally came outside. Come on Mari has an adventure for us." No, Y/N wasn't that energetic.

Omori walked through the door in whitespace and saw his friends. Y/N slowly walked up to him. "Hey Omori, It's nice to see you." They said as they hid their face. No, Y/N wasn't that shy either.

Omori walked through the door in whitespace and saw Y/N. "qojwddwkdkfhwqpdwqkhdkwdqh." No, Y/N was definitely not a shadow demon.

Why was this so hard? He reset headspace plenty of times before.

Omori walked through the door in whitespace. Omori walked through the door in whitespace. Omori walked through the door in whitespace. Omori walked through the door in whitespace. Omori walked through the door in whitespace. Omori walked through the door in whitespace.

Dream Aubrey

Aubrey, Hero, Kel, Omori, and Y/N have finally gotten Captain Spaceboyfriend to wake up. The bad news is that he is extremely mad. The first thing he does once he gets up from bed is to attack everyone. As the group slowly starts to win the fight, Captain Spaceboyfriend takes out a laser pistol and begins to take aim. In the heat of battle you got careless and wound up getting shot in the chest. The impact of the shot made you fall backwards.

Aubrey heard this and immediately ran to you. She held you up in her arms. "Y/N!" You made a deep groaning noise in an attempt to get some words out. "It's okay Y/N, just stay with me, please."

Your vision is getting very blurry. You mumble something out as you feel your eyelids begin to fall. "Y/N! Please, just stay with me. Don't leave me, I can't take it." Aubrey says as she caresses the back of your head.

Your lungs start clamming up, you can feel yourself suffocating. You grab onto Aubrey for support and she grabs your hands. You give her a small smile before succumbing to your drowsiness. Your head falls as you lose all ability to control your body. Aubrey begins to cry loud and hard.

Dream Basil

Basil was out in his garden plucking some herbs and putting them into his basket. Y/N had been really sick recently. Basil had been gathering some herbs to make into medicine so Y/N can feel better again. He can't wait for Y/N to feel like their regular self. He finally filled his basket with the herbs he needed. He wipes the sweat on his face as he heads home.