Chapter: 1 The Auditions

It's been a month since Bonnie went missing. The shows keep running but the band no longer has a bass player. Auditions for the bass players started a week ago but nobody has been qualified enough for the role...until he auditioned.

He walks into the room and waves hello to Vanessa. She looks up at him and waves back to him.

Vanessa: "Hey there, are you here to audition for the bass role?"

Monty: "U- uh yea, if the role is still open?"

Vanessa: "It is, god I can't find ANYONE who's qualified enough to be in the band."

This lowered Monty's hopes about getting into the band, he had been wanting to be in this band for a while but all the places were taken. He's been wanting to be in the band only because of the band leader, the band leader he found adorable.

Vanessa: "When you're ready, step up to the mic and start playing."

He walks up to the mic and plugs his electric bass guitar into the wall, he gives a thumbs up and Vanessa starts the singing recording he's supposed to play to. Monty takes a deep breath and starts playing.

After he's done playing he sets up guitar against the wall and looks back at Vanessa.

Vanessa: "W- wow! T- that was incredible! When can you start?!"

Monty stood there shocked, shocked that he got into the band just like that, shocked that he gets to work side by side with that bear.

Monty: "I- i can start today actually if that's alright with you."

Vanessa: "That works perfectly!"

Monty smiles and grabs the guitar and walks out of the room, Vanessa follows him quickly after and puts a note on the door saying, "AUDITIONS CANCELED! PLACE HAS BEEN FILLED!"

Monty and Vanessa walk down the hall talking about the shows and what Monty will need to do for the next show that will be in a hour

Vanessa: "First, I'll introduce you to the band,"

Monty's heart fluttered at the thought that he'll get to meet Freddy in person, he's been watching Freddy from far for a while and has always felt something everything he sees him or hears his name, He doesn't know what the feeling it's yet but he has a thought on what it might be.

Vanessa: "Then we can set up your room while you're practicing for the next show which is in 4 hours, do you know all the songs?"

Monty nodded his head to show her he knew them.

Vanessa: "Good! The song there going to play next is Let's Groove by

Earth Wind & Fire."

Monty says while smilinging: "Oooh, I love that song!"

Vanessa: "And so does Freddy, god someone he just plays that song on loop."

Monty blushed a little and thought, "He likes the same songs as me..."

They walk into the elevator and Vanessa pushes the "Up" Button and the elevator starts moving.

Vanessa: "One we get out of this elevator and to the main floor you meet the band. You don't have to worry about them, they're really nice to people, especially Freddy."

 Monty blushes at the sound of his name and thinks, "So he's nice, smart, good at singing, cute, beautiful, adorable, and so ho-... Wait- why am I thinking like this?! Why am I thinking these things about him?! I don't even know him?!"

 He shakes his head to clear his thoughts and just stares at the floor.

The elevator stops and they both walk out onto the carpet in front of them. They go down the escalator and onto the main floor.

Vanessa: "ALRIGHT EVERYONE! GATHER ROUND! YOU HAVE A NEW BAND MEMBER TO MEET!"

Roxy, Chica, and Freddy all walk to the center of the room. Roxy turns to Chica while still looking at Monty with a raised eyebrow.

Roxy: "they found someone to find the role?"

Chica: "I guess they did, he looks nice"

Freddy turns his head and looks at Monty and his heart skips a beats. Freddy starts blushing and thinks "Damn, he's hot~....Wait- why am I thinking like this?!" Freddy's goes even more red and stares at the floor.

The rest of the band walks up to him and stands next to him, Freddy and Monty stand next to each other and look each other in the eyes for a split second. They quickly both look away and both go bright red.

Vanessa: "Alright everyone, introduce yourselves."