26

"I want to hold her but if I pick her up she'll wake up and cry" I complain sitting in the back of a car with Harry.

"That's not such a bad thing you know" He tells me as his hand rests on my thigh.
"Has Nate or Sarah texted you?" He asks. "Yes" I grab my phone and show him the texts. "Are you staying over tonight?" I ask. "I can't, I have to go check on my place I haven't been there in forever" He doesn't look up from reading the texts. "You should just sell it" I say out of the blue. "And what? Buy a new place? I don't see the point" He smirks. "You know what I mean" I roll my eyes. "What do you think?"

"I think that's your best idea"

"Better than kissing you back that night in the rain?" I ask
"Smart ass" He jokes. We get back to the apartment and quickly unload the car so the driver can leave.
"Is it bad that I'm getting baby fever from my own baby?" I ask. Dakota is almost a month and a half old but it's gone by too fast.

"It's a little strange" He laughs leading me to the apartment door. Harry opens it for me allowing me to walk in. Sarah and Nate are no where to be seen. "I'm going to go lay her down and change" I tell Harry walking to Dakota room. I silently place her in the crib making sure the monitor is on before going back to my room to change. "I thought you were headed home?" I ask changing out my current clothes from the concert.

"What's the rush?" He asks sitting down on my bed taking off his shoes. "There is none"
"Well in that case we have to make up for earlier" he walks up grabbing me by my waist and kissing. "Desperate?" I ask
"For you, always" He says laying me down on the bed.

...

I woke up this morning in a great mode. I was able to make breakfast before Dakota woke up so I made pancakes and eggs.
When she did wake , I sat with her at the table and ate.

Nate and Sarah walk out of the guest room at the same time taking a seat.

"Good morning" I say to them "When did you get home last night?" I ask
"Around 9-ish" Sarah tells me.
"Really? I got home at 10 and didn't see y'all" I take a bite as they make a plate.
"Trust me we were home" Nate laughs. I pause for a moment registering what he meant. "You are buying me new sheets" I say making a face.

Sarah laughs at the two of us.

"Oh my god, wait show me" I take her hand to see the ring. "Oh it's gorgeous. Good job Nate" I smile.
"I'm happy for you two" I tell them.

"Now it's time for you and Harry" She says.
"Slow down there, it's only been 5 months and I just asked him to move in last night" I tell them. Nate looks around the room
"Did he say no?" He says slightly joking. "No he's at his place getting ready to sell it" I say. "Well good for you too then"

"What's your plans for today?" I ask them

"Sarah wants to go to times square so I think that's the plan. Want to come with?" Nate asks. I think about what I have to do today. Nothing. "Sure"

We all eat breakfast and Sarah updates me on life, I do the same though she already knows most of it.

"Ready?" I ask ready to go holding Dakota in her cutest outfit. Beige colored pants and a cardigan. "Yes" Sarah says excited. She has never come to New York so it's going to be her first time in Times Square.

tatum: we are heading to times square right now if you want to head over later

harry: okay just finishing the meeting for the album. probably will

I get into the drivers seat, Nate in passenger because Sarah insisted on sitting by Dakota. I connect my phone and shuffle a random playlist.
"So what's the plan? Go straight to times square, grab coffee, shop?" I throw out a few suggestions. "I'm not sure, what do you think babe?" Sarah asks Nate. "Whatever you want, it's your first time"

I playfully roll my eyes at the two. "Let's grab a coffee then check out the places in time square" Sarah decides.

We get to a cute cafe on the corner of times square. I look through the doors and smile. Harry and I came here when we see fake dating once, it's a very public area and it definitely got us coverage.
We sit at a table in the corner, the cafe is busier than last time.

...

tatumgreene:

i made it because i've earned it 🐍liked by: 5

liked by: 5.6M
view comments...

user: people magazine is rolling in there grave
  user: lmao what
      user: their article

user: snake snake snake you are a snake

user: admitting herself that she's a snake

user: take that men.

user: everyone needs to take a second and realize that she actually did nothing wrong y'all are just dramatic asf

user: i've hated her from the start, so i'm just scrolling
tatumgreene: funny cause you follow me
user: damn you were called out

user: yes you have

...