Ivan

My name is Ivan Sakusa, I come from a rich family and I have a little brother named Kiyoomi Sakusa. A lot of people know I have money and everyone know how people can go crazy over it. Money brought a lot of toxic person in my life and one person in particular was very toxic but of course I didn't realize fast...

I manifested as a dominante Alpha when I was 12 years old. When my parents found they became super overprotective. They knew that Alpha represented only 1% of the population and they also knew that a lot of family are able to do anything to have one in their family... Of course I knew that too but they were just too much. When I broke with my second girlfriend when I was 17, They would barely let me go out anymore.

That's why I decided to move out on my own. I mean I was going to start college anyway. So I started college in a business major to be able to take after my dad's company in the futur. That's when I met Victoria.

The first time I met her I was blinded by her beauty. She had beautiful gold blond hair and ruby red eyes. She also had the face of an angel, I fell in love at first sight with her.

« - Are you okay?, she said
- y-yeah.. ,
- are you lost? Maybe I could help you , she smiled
- Y-yeah maybe you could help me find my class...?
- Sure! Follow me ! »

Honestly I didn't want to just let her go and have the chance to never talk to her again. So I asked her number and I wasn't expecting her to give it to me. Honestly at that time I should've have seen that something was strange with her but I was too blinded by love to do so..

After a time we begin to hang out with each other and we started dating. We got married when we were 21 and 22 years old.