𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter forty nine ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

ELENA WAS LOOKING AT LANDO SHOCKED. His words had made her cheeks to have a slight rise colour, while her heart rate was increasing all the time. She could not believe what Lando had just told her. This was the most wonderful monologue she had ever listened and she was playing it again and again in her mind. The girl was such speechless. But she wanted to say something too. She wanted him to know how she was feeling too. She thought that it was the only right thing to do right now. She looked at him one last time, before she spoke up. "So, I really do not know what I should say. I love you too. After all these months, you have just made me fall even harder for you. You are always by my side and there for me. You know what to do when I'm sad and every time I see you, even if my day is the worst, you make it like it I'd the best one. I love you Lando Norris. I love your morning voice, I love your curls, your cuddles, your kisses and your touches. I love how you are making me feel around you. I love how every single day with you it is a new adventure. I'm in love with you, and I really do not know what should do about it. No words can describe this feeling and the numbers cannot describe how big is my love for you. I love you too Lan" she said and locked eyes with him. Lando leaned in once again, but Elena stopped him. "As much I like you, I have to get ready and help the girls with the breakfast. Sorry Lando" she exclaimed, but Lando understood. He quickly kissed her forehead and let her get ready. She wore a black outfit and her white sneakers, before coming back to the bedroom taking her phone. However, before she could open the door, Lando had put his arms around her waist, stopping her from going outside.

"One last thing and I will let you go, love. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked her and kissed her on her neck, immediately finding her soft spot. Elena bite her lips, in an attempt to not moan, and she quickly said a yes. Lando smiled at the hearing of her voice and let her meet with the other girls. It was safe to say that from the five days that had passed, the fifth was the most amazing at the moment. When Elena entered the kitchen, she saw Jennie all alone preparing the breakfast. "Where are everyone else?" she asked the girl and she pointed outside. Savannah was talking with Oliver, while Ria and Penelope was whispering something to Theo. They were probably talking about something very serious, as Max was watching every single move Jennie was doing and when she went outside, Elena did not miss the sign Max had done to the trio.

 They were probably talking about something very serious, as Max was watching every single move Jennie was doing and when she went outside, Elena did not miss the sign Max had done to the trio