Yokovina pt3 (theres going to be 4 parts of setting up yokovina btw)

Nobody's pov:
Kent is distracting Divina, and Enid and Bianca are distracting Yoko.
Wednesday dropped off the flowers and note at Divina's door and knocked. She quickly ran away before she could be seen and Divina opened the door. She picked up the flowers and read the note. Divina thought that she could finally confess once there out eating lunch. (Btw its Friday at the moment in this story)
Divina quickly set the stuff down on her desk next to her bed.
This what her side of the dorm looks like:

Divina started pacing around the dorm  and Kent acted confused

Divina started pacing around the dorm and Kent acted confused. "Div are you good?" He asked in a worried like tone. "No. A note and flowers appeared at my door and it told me to ask out Yoko for lunch tomorrow! How am I going to ask her?" Divina quickly stressed. Kent reassured her that Yoko would agree and that she would be fine. Divina and Kent headed to the quad to hangout. They see almost all the students in the quad talking to their friends. They both find an empty table and the rest of the group except Yoko, Enid, and Bianca join them. Kent explains to them what Divina's problem is despite the fact that they all know. The group tells Divina that Yoko could never say no to her. Divina finally gains enough courage to ask Yoko to lunch tomorrow. The group say they have to go and they all head to Kent's dorm and text the Yokovina groupchat that Divina is ready. Enid and Bianca tell Yoko that they have to go and sneak into Kent's dorm. Yoko quickly becomes bored so she goes down to quad and sees Divina alone fidgeting with a fidget cube. Yoko decides to join her and they talk for a bit. Divina finally decides to ask Yoko if she wants to go to lunch with her tomorrow at a place in Jericho. Yoko immediately agrees bc she can spend some time alone with her crush. They discuss more about it and then they head back to their dorms.

__________________________________
349 words! A bit short but it'll due