Chapter 1

The beginning of a new life

"Angie ANGIE!!" someone shakes me awake calling my name.

"hmm yes" I softly say looking up at whoever decided to disturb my nap.

My best friend Lola looks down at me angrily her hands crossed over her chest.

"we are in class stupid get up!" She whispers pulling me up in my seat.

She lightly smacks me at the back of my head

"your so fucking lucky I'm sitting next to you or else professor Mich would have yelled at you" she says smiling at the professor when he looks over at us.

I roll my eyes and and skip through my art book.

"I took you some notes in your book when you were asleep" Lola says smirking

I give her a little hug "thank youuu" I say dragging the word you.

She nods and goes back to taking her notes.

Me and Lola birthdays are only 2 days apart so we celebrate it together on the weekends.

I'm really grateful for such a best friend.

I check my phone for messages and go on social medias.

I come across an ad from a modeling agency saying they are in need of a new model.

I beam and tap on the ad.

I poke Lola with my elbow and make her look at the ad.

"go for an interview" she says smiling.

"okay" I say shrugging and filling out an application.

Lola smirks and shakes her head.

The professor announced that class was over for the day and we all began to pack up to leave.

"hey baby how you been" a guy comes up to me and trys to hug me.

Lola steps in front of me and glares at the guy.

Oh BTW the guys Logan the school fuck boy everyone hates him like cmon now.

I roll my eyes and give Logan a sarcastic smile.

"oh hey Logan can you leave me alone I got a place to go to yk I have work to do not like you" I say shaking my head at the perverted Logan.

He smirks and walks off.

"well that was easier then usual" Lola says giving one last glare to Logan.

I Laugh at her protective personality while I hug her.

We go to Lola's car to go home.

Me and Lola are roommates

My adopted parents are out of town so I'm living with Lola.

"wanna get something to eat" Lola asks as I put my seat belt on.

I nod while smiling and go on my phone again.

"I signed up to audition" I say looking over at Lola

Lola chuckles "that's good for you Angie but be careful do not let any random person take your pictures" Lola says seriously.

I Laugh and give her a little thumbs up.

"And if they tell you to do weird fucking positions don't do it" She says again looking over at me now.

I raise my brows and look her in her eyes.

"why's that I'm down to be dirty" I say joking and wiggling my brows at her