Chapter 3

Looking at him hum in response tingled something deep inside me

I swing my head so my hair can fall perfectly on my face and then I look at him from under my lashes as he take pictures of me.

Going to lay on my side I push my breasts out for the camera.

Oh God if my parents saw me right now I would definitely get kicked out.

"Mr, Photographer how many more pictures do you need?" I say in a teasing tone having fun playing with him.

He clears his throat and puts the camera down walking over at me.

"you can rest now, I have all the photos ready for you to pass" Eric says in a gloomy voice his eyes trailing my face to my breasts.

I chuckle at his eyes roaming my body and get up to get changed to my normal clothes.

"well it was a pleasure to get to meet you Mr, Turner I do hope to work with you in the future" I finish speaking and put my hand out for him to shake.

He takes my hand in a firm gentle shake and gives me the sweetest smile

I turn around and leave the studio to head home.

Oh what I would do to have this man.

Getting into my car and driving out of the agency building I head to go shop for more clothes.

A girl can never have too much clothes

Parking into the mall parking lot I head inside getting greeted by the employees.

These employees see me more then they see their own family if I do say so myself.

I come here afton well all of the time to buy clothes shoes and jewelry.

Never enough for me.

Going into my favorite dress store I wave at the manager of the shop as she comes over to me.

"Omg HI Angie! It's been a while" She says giving me a big hug.

"it sure has been a while Rosie" I hug her back.

Rosie is a woman in her late 20s she is a brunette with blue eyes and sharp jaw line.

She's tall and fit, she also has a 5 year old son single mother to be exact.

She's awesome and the sweetest person you'll ever meet!

She always puts her son in front of other business.

"so what made you come by today?" Rosie asks me while leading me into the dress sections.

"oh you know me all too well to be asking that" I reply rolling my eyes and smiling.

Rosie nods at the dresses that were costume made for me last week.

Well not really costume made but she just designed it a little more for me.

There was 2 dresses for me.

One light green with puffy sleeves and the other black with a little sparkle to it.

I get my card out to buy the green dress.

"so where you heading next?" Rosie asks me putting my dress in a bag.

"just going to head home and rest" I replied getting my bag from her

"well don't forget there is a party I'm holding with some of my friends and I want you to be there too" Rosie says hugging me goodbye.

"oh I will be there you don't gotta worry about me" I say waving at her.

"Next week Angie!" Rosie yells as I leave the store