«𝗢𝗻𝗲»

Y/N

"Everyone to the second operating room, there was an accident on the main road, we will need 4 residents immediately! Y/N come here, now is the time to show what you know.

Huh, the operations were successfully performed! Thanks to everyone for their help, especially the apprentices, nice work!"

At our hospital, such occasions happen approximately every 2 weeks, so we have already learned how to handle them!

-It was beautiful, Y/N! You came one step closer to your goal. - the chief doctor said after me.

His praises of such and such always filled me with joy, because I know that now my dream is not far away.

But in order to understand all of this, we have to go back a little to when I decided to become a cardiologist.

Unfortunately, I only know hearts professionally, because I haven't had many loves yet, max one, but that was Booth from Dr. Bone.

I didn't really want to deal with men at the moment, because they would have taken away the precious time I could spend on medicine.

Even though I'm training to be a doctor, I'm not as aloof and salty as many people think. I'm used to going to parties, drinking, and flirting with boys at various parties.

I have two friends, Meg and Lily, I met them at university, but they left the profession as soon as they graduated, because they only had to continue studying at the behest of their rich parents.

They have really famous boyfriends.All I know about them is that they are motorsport players. If I'm not mistaken, they are active in Formula 1. One is called George and the other Pierre.

But now that the race will be in Italy and the hospital where I am a resident is also located here, we thought that as soon as my working hours are over, we will go to one of the most famous nightclubs here.

As soon as I hung up the doctor's gown in my closet, all I could think about was the evening and the fact that we could finally let off steam.

...