CHAPTER 3

As Medic ran out of her office, Gladiator, Scout, and Paintballer continued studying the pink-and-black person's body and swords.

"So, this guy fought you?"

"Yup. He was pretty tough. Said his name was Equinox-something-or-other. Can't remember his title."

Gladiator, who was looking at Equinox's swords, kept looking at his Darkheart and the similar-looking one of Equinox. Scout slowly moved away to keep trying to understand what happened with Vestige when he woke up.

"hmm.. I wonder who 'he' is. Something bad happened, alright."

As he was saying that, Hellion woke up.

"Úbi sum..?"

All the heads in the room turned to him. As Hellion's vision cleared, he started to yell questions again.

"Quis es?! Úbi sum?! Cur est-"

Hellion looked toward Equinox and finished his sentence.

"Cur Vestige et Aequinox hic etiam sunt? Ubi est omnis alius?! Si Orationem Successit-"

Paintballer walked toward Hellion with his hands up in a universal sign of 'we're not gonna hurt you.'  Hellion calmed down a bit. Using the same app on his phone to talk to Hellion, Paintballer asked a few questions. 
'Who are you?'
'Where do you come from?'
'Why are you here?'

He got odd answers. 
"Ego sum Hellion. ego ab eo legem verbi; ...Caput satis durum ferire debeo. I meminisse possunt non."
"Aveo ex Speculo Mirai, et tamen sum etiam a Speculo mediae et Aquae Albae. Aliam molestias modo oratio-."
"..Non possum praeclare meminisse. Omnes memini me ire necesse est. nunc. Omnes nos perdere venit. Puto.. Vestigia quis dixit..?"

Paintballer sighed, and finally told himself that he wasn't going to be able to get any coherent information out of Hellion.

***

Two figures, one glowing red while humming a tune, and the other a neon turquoise while clutching a cut on their arm.
The tuquoise person muttered something under their breath.
"Witness, I would give anything in the world for you to be quiet right now."

Witness ignored the turquoise being and continued humming. 

"WITNESS, STOP!"

Witness stopped humming and crossed his arms. Suddenly, he pulled out a ukulele from a strap on his back and responded "How about a different tune, Parting?"
Parting sighed. "Fine.."
Clearing his throat, Witness began 

"Wait, for the rai-"

"Please no singing."

Sighing, Witness stopped singing and just began playing on his ukulele.

***

Toxic Gunner put an arm in front of Sledger, blocking him from continuing to walk.

"I hear something."

Sledger tilted his head.

"Sounds like.. a ukulele?"

Both Toxic Gunner and Sledger pulled out their weapons, although Sledger began to float slightly.

"I'll go and scout ahead, you stay here for a minute," Toxic Gunner said to Sledger before running toward the sound.