chapter (2) foreign landscape (part two)

The older the wiser motto i guess. Finally i reach to a long 8ft stone wall stretch along the way, the same with the gate i just came from. Weird engravings line up and down with strange text (terminology) which i still can't ,tell the meaning of.

We never heard of another language beside the language we spoke which was English. So i was puzzle but i didn't frat to much about it it will just hurt my brain.

"Well, well, well took you long enough you are 10 min late from you said you"ll be back. Also my butt hurts from sitting here waiting for you. And as you can tell i gone to bed pretty late last night same for you we were playing 'clash slash' up to four tweve my friend complains as he gives a huge yawn to prove his point.

"I know i kind of, got distracted i said a small yawn came from me to.

"Like you always do, more times then i could count you have to get out of that habit. "Anywho, you got your relevant information yet, details, resourceful drama, potential in-depth statistics, come on gave me something here my friend outters out wasting no time to ask me a question i still dont have an answer to.

We were both 15 years of age but different in many ways. He was short, buff with low cut brown hair also with a slightly less cute baby face while i was skinny no muscles just an avenge look alike to every other teen out there. Never had a girlfriend or first kiss maybe i never will ( my mental health not so good).

"Uhm honestly, no, saying it makes me feel guilty, fully aware that stephen must accompany me and wait while i go explore.

I can't risk stephen coming all the way with me it already dangerous enough now. Bringing harm to the only true friend i have is something i'm not intend to let happen.

"But i have a feeling, a persistent illogical feeling something special is beyond that gate. I just know it and one of these days i will find a way ov! . . . Cut off by stephen. "yeah, yeah i sure nothing out there, you just want an adventrue and even if there were ,quote, something magic over the gate, we not allowed to remember.

" plus we don't know what's out there, we don't even have rights to be back here. "We'er are so dead and i mean literally if we are caught, the rules subject us from doing so enforcing an arrest, fined thousands of dollars my family can't afford that and once it on my record, its all downhill for me, chances of getting accepted into a college in the big city will blow up in my face.

"my household will smite my name! . . . Now cut off by me. " okay, okay calm down you going to exhaust yourself, again. "I understand the situation we'er in but i dont feel like we will get caught. Nobody ever comes back here, not that i know of and we been here lots of times, but still no one stop us or saw us.

"Or care it seem but if one of these days we do happen to get find out i take the blame. I tell them i force you to come here, so no need to worry so much. "Now help me over i said to stephen holding out my hand.

A few seconds pass, " we in this together if you get in trouble so do i stephen said sadness showing on his face, also it was four times not "lots of" but find i help you over also holding out his hand huffing and puffing and still a little peeve.

"Um, thanks for having my back just bcause i can't help my inquisitively personality i choke out.

"Hey, What are best friends for stephen say in a soft tone i could hardly hear.

A couple of seconds and we were over the oppsite side of the wall, it felt like a routine task everytime. We cross a few more speard out trees as we made our way ahead to a smaller leaning fence surrounding the no go area behind us.

We descended down a long really high edge slope with a rope we tie to a tree. Barely overlooking our small community with less then 200 people.

Because of all the tall fluffy white snow, croved trees it was hard to see to far ahead of us. We departed carefully not to slip thankfully no one saw us passing, again. Signs we slip pass that read (forbidden to enter, go back, you have been warned, hazard) along with a bunch of other signs with simiarler meaning.

We try not to notice as we fast track it back to our small T-shape community smeard out in wooden areas in the back of every house, home, cottage around. The ones who well off in bigger towns a couple of mile's away, that's the way i see it more money means better opportunity.