chapter 6

"i was all alone, with the love of my life."

kou's pov
why was he so beautiful? we start talking about anything we can find to talk about. i was super tired for no reason so i started dozing off while hanako was talking until i was pulled into a warm embrace. i immediately hear hanako say,
"it's okay kou, go to sleep."
after hearing those i fell asleep immediately.

hanako's pov
kou was dozing off while i was speaking and i just pulled him into a hug, i say,
"it's okay kou, go to sleep."
he fell asleep in my arms and i felt so happy. until it was all ruined. suddenly i felt a cold presence in the room, i look up and i see him. i froze in fear while he started speaking.
"oh!~ amane who's this?~"
i stand up and reach for my weapon until he came closer and grab my hand. i hear kou wake up after being let go of.
"hanako who is that?"
i try to talk,
"i- i-. he's- uhm."
i feel the warm tears start to pour from my eyes. he grabbed my face and wiping my tears while more were threatening to fall.
"amane don't cry!~"
he cling onto me and grab me into this cold hug.
"there's no reason to cry now, you didn't cry when you killed me."
he said. i was trying so hard to hide that from kou. goddammit tsukasa.
"and to answer your question, boy over there, im amane's brother, tsukasa. the reason he's a mystery here."
GOD SHUT UP.
i yanked away from his embraced and grabbed my weapon.
"G-GODDAMMIT TSUKASA."
i yelled as i started crying even harder.
"JUST LEAVE. Y-YOU'VE PUT ME THROUGH TO MUCH."
i look at kou and then back to the ground.
"I-I KILLED YOU FOR A REASON. JUST STOP TORMENTING ME. PLEASE."
i drop to my knees.
fuck.
"Y-YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL HIM. I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL HIM. LEAVE PLEASE."
i start yelling words through my tears.
"just p-please tsukasa. leave!"
tsukasa gets on his knees and grabs my chin, making me look at him.
"maybe you shouldn't have killed me."
he disappeared into the air. why did this have to happen today..
i continue crying on the floor until i feel familiar hands grab me and pull me into a hug.
"it's gonna be okay hanako. im here."
he whispered in my ear. im so worried tsukasa will try to hurt him.

this was so cringe to write but that's ok. I MISSED YALL!!! be lucky i actually started writing again😡. ANYWAYS STAN TBHK!!🤗

final words: 447