Chapter 5: Alone Time

***
SUMMARY:    Bokuto and Akaashi finally are able to spend the night together

***
A/N:     Ok, so this is long and it's almost all smut. Sorry, not sorry.

***

Somehow, Akaashi manages to say goodbye to Bokuto, and to enter his apartment and close the door. Once inside, he leans heavily against the door and slides down to the floor. The words are bouncing around in his mind like a pinball: "When we have sex the first time, I want it to be special. I want it to last all night long. I want to hear you moan my name over and over and over again, and then I want to wake up in the morning and do it again."

He hears himself moan out loud as he closes his eyes and palms himself through his pants.

He has never wanted anything so badly in his life as he wants Bokuto Kotaro.

After a few minutes or maybe an hour, it's hard to tell, Akaashi pulls himself to his feet. His head is spinning and he feels off balance, but he manages to scuffle to his bedroom and undress before heading to the shower.

He lets the hot water sluice over his body, which is aching from desire. He touches himself because he is only a man. And he wants.

God, he wants.

A while later, he finds himself in bed, his brain still muddled. He tries to sleep but words and images flood his brain and his whole body is tingling.

Again, he touches himself, his desire sated only marginally.

He tells himself he can wait, that it will be worth it.

Akaashi finally drifts off to sleep, his dreams filled with golden eyes and rough hands.

***

He wakes to his alarm in the morning.

He rolls over to silence it, then flops onto his back and throws an arm over his eyes.

He feels like shit.

He lies there sullenly, feeling sorry for himself. He chastises himself for acting like a child deprived of a favorite toy.

Which in a way he is.

He scoffs out loud at himself and readies himself for work.

The day at the bookstore goes much like any other day, and Akaashi manages to distract himself admirably for the better part of his shift. He is walking home after work when his phone buzzes in his pocket.

Bokuto-san: keiji got some good news do you want to hear?

Akaashi: of course

Bokuto-can: can i call?

Akaashi: sure

The phone rings several seconds later and Akaashi answers. He hears a loud, boisterous, "Hey, Keiji!"

"Hello, Kotaro."

"So, my sister is in town this weekend. My oldest sister, Kaori. She's bringing my nieces."

"Oh, that's nice. Do you see them often?"

"Not too often, but I won't be seeing them too much this time either. That's what I wanted to tell you. Kaori and Aika want to have a girls night with Sachi and my nieces Saturday. You know, with like, manicures and whatever girls do during sleepovers. And they said I'm not invited!"

Initially, Akaashi is confused about why Bokuto is excited that he's not being included in a family get together, but then it dawns on him.

"Oh," Akaashi answers. Then, "Oooh."