chapter 19

When the doors Burst open we all looked toward it and saw the alpha looking around I guess for someone until they landed on me he released a breath of relief I guess and started walking to me "I'm really sorry for what I did okay and I hope you can forgive me"

I looked into his eyes and nodded that's all I can say cause his eyes are like a pull to me when I turned towards the others they looked confused.

"guys this here is my mate" I looked at the alpha.

"what's your name"

"I'm hunter what about you"

"Avyanna"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, love, you don't mind if we can talk some were private do you".

I shook my head no he stood up and grabbed my hand like a gentleman that made me smile as I grab his hand I felt the sparks and I can't hold myself back from getting closer to him.

We headed out of the cafeteria and down to a room which, I'm thinking is his cause when we stepped in it smelt just like him all of him I stuck my head up in the air and inhaled the beautiful smell. When I looked at hunter again he was staring at me with longing and joy he tried his best not to smile which made me smile.

I started to walk toward him with slow easy steps and he saw that and all I got in return was a raised eyebrow
"What are you up to Avyanna"

I just smirked at him and continued with my pray when I got 10 feet away I jumped in his arms and he caught me I looked in his eyes and saw he was surprise I am to honestly I don't know what gotten into me, well it works for me.

I bent down and sucked on his ear lobe that got a groan out of him.
I looked back into his eyes and leaned into him and we kissed it wasn't hungry it is soft but deep, it's like the kiss with Dylan but way better cause it's real

I started rocking into him while we are kissing I went to kiss and nibble his neck ,for some reason i didn't know we moved cause next i was being laid on the bed.

I looked in his eyes "I'm not ready yet okay just don't go to far"
He nodded with understanding he bent down to my neck and sucked on my skin were my pulse is "ahh" "hunter" "ya" he said in a mumbled voice I jerked his hair back to the side were I can see his neck and I bit and nibbled, he loved it, I'm new at this but it feels right so I was just going with my instincts he started thrusting on my thy  "mmm"

I clawed his back God I want to feel his skin I jerked his shirt off "goddess" I said while staring at his muscles and abs and the delicious little bit of hair coming out of his pants he smirked "wait until you see the rest" I gasp and blushed I looked down to hide it but he lifted my head up with his finger by my chin "don't hide your blush it makes me smile it's an honor that I can do it considering your a bad *** "
I giggled I went to kiss him again when there was a knock on the door.