chapter 25

They all are thinking and there are like 18 that raised there hands and there all technically teenagers including the one that just ask if were the crison shadow pack i looked at the people on the ground and saw the guy that let me leave my ex best friend he looked happy to see me and i smiled at him and he smiled at me but one of the guys saw that and kicked him in the face i growled at him and started to walk forward but got cute short by hunter.

I turned toward the dummies with my eyes glowing and saw all of them gasp even the alpha "who are you"

"I dont know what i am but I'm Avyanna and this here is my mate Alpha Hunter which you can see"

"Now come on and surrender or you die" no one moved except the teens who stepped to the side with use"so be it"
I started to charge after there alpha whom looked at me with a smirk and quickly took a knife out of his boot and shoved it in my brothers chest "nooooo" i took my sword out of my holster on my back and threw it at him it went straight in his chest.

I took my other sword and started killing people on my way to my brother slicing there necks chopping there heads off and some i stabbed through the heart i fliped over someone and sliced there back when i landed behind him and started to run again when i finally reached my brother i had blood all over me and in my hair.

I nelt down at my brother and looked in his eyes "dont you dare die on me okay i promised i'll see you again i have to keep that promise okay i got to tell you what's happened over the last few years"

"I thought you were dead Avyanna i didnt hear from you"

I had tears coming down my face "please no come back" i said when he started to close his eyes "nooo why goddess i did everything right please save him please he's my best friend and brother please you can't do this, come on brother come back to me "

I said while punching his heart it went on a while I kept punching and punching when my hands came in contact with him a light came out of my hands into kyle i can hear everyone gasp even me when that happened i looked up and then i heard kyles heart beating again and that made my tears fall freely "thank you oh goddess thank you so much"

Then another light shined down onto the ground in front of me like a lighting bolt and then there's a woman there she has long black hair with gold highlights and silver then it hit me the moon goddess.