HEAVY ON IM HORNY 1/2

Dice pov:
Finished my shift it was a long day I saved up the right amount of money to buy the new MacBook and a PC I already have the new iphone guess it's time to go.

THIRD PERSON POV:
Dice goes to the apple store almost running over a crackhead in the street in his new Tesla he successfully buys the electronics and realizes that he was done way to early and he then remembers he can buy whatever he wants with his new paycheck he cruised around seeing his childhood store a thrift store (*this part is related to me*) near a mall he goes in and sees a record player and a Mitski record knowing it was destiny.Dice got out the store and into a mall eyeing a Spencer's across from him unashamed he walks in trying to not make eye contact with any employees as he heads to back looking upon the sex toys he grabs the vibrator he pays and leaves.

AUTHOR NOTE:
DICE IS A TRANS MALE WITH TOP SURGERY BECAUSE I SAID SO

DICE POV:
Shit,I'm almost late for my night shift I have to though but i just know Boss will make me explain myself and I just know he will look through my bags so might as well press his buttons and stop for some food I'll even get some for him to.Im so nice.

Third person pov: Dice stops at Wendy's (goated) and orders small fries and a diet Pepsi with 20 peice nuggets and for Devil a Wendy's hamburger and a large fry with a strawberry milkshake two hours later he drives back to the casino after doing some "videos" for a certain website in the car with his new toys *wink wink* he struggles to find a parking spot as the casino is packed as usual he parks and quickly grabs his bags and runs inside to find everything going fine he goes upstairs and in his room but to his surprise he is stopped by The Devil

Dices pov:
I sneak to my room stopped my Boss "OH!" I yelled in surprise with this look on my face 🤯 "What do you think you're doing?" Devil said curious looking at me up and down I struggle with words as he talks to me with his feel voice I find myself staring at his shoes seeing how much style he has wearing Jordans he's drippy  "Hmm.." he snatched my bags good this it was the thrift bag he looks inside and hands it back "There is no reason for you to be out for that long." "Aw you missed me, I got you something while I was out" I give his Wendys order and walk in my room "What's in the other bag Dice?" "Why are you asking?" "🤨 Is there something in there you don't want me to see?" Devil questions me "It's feminine products.." obvi a lie but a good lie because he won't ask any more questions.He turns and walks away with saying anything I go into my room and lay my record player on my nightstand and the record with my others I keep my food on the night stand and my toys in my closet and get dressed for my night shift know people wanted me there I walk out feeling eyes watching my from behind I turn around seeing Devil staring at me from the balcony I stuck up the middle and and go to my table.

AUTHOR SPEAKS:
What is up I am currently very high on devil's lettuce when I wrote this let me know if you want more until then let me set something straight because no one in this story is this might turn to funny to sad devil in a very black man 🖤( like myself) dice is black two but a tad lighter the cup bros are black mug man is a albino his brother ain't the girl one chalice has blonde hair and is black and they are all human wheezy is black chips is mixed with a tan (black and white) elder kettle is a black grandpa all of them are mostly black most are black.yea.🥭👊🏿so kawai.