HELL IS HOT!♥️ AND SO IS OUR LOVE!!

Dice pov:
I send out devil to get something to drink to calm him down he comes back "That was quick." "Let's just say I had a stash” Devil opens the bottle of liquor and downs it "That's it I'm going to sleep." "You don't want any.? It's not too strong." "Not to you you're drinking it like it's water." "Have a sip." "No." "You want the baby don't you?" "Hmm.. maybe.." devil placed the drink down and laid next to me wrapping his arms around my waist his hands up my shirt touching my scars. "Mm..what are you doin?." "Don't worry about it." Devil continued to touch me I slowly went to sleep closing my eyes and relaxing my body.
I wake up shortly after I hear a loud bang sound like something fell I get up and put on my robe noticing devil wasn't there I go in the hallway seeing my door left open I go inside and see devil lurking in my closet "What the fuck are you doing?!" Devil shot up like a rocket shocked"I wasn't doing anything.." "Get out my closet." "You don't get to tell me what to do." "What are you doing in here?..what is that." I see the letter in Devils hand and a chest open in my closet full of letters I look at him in the eyes blushing."So you've found them?" "Yes.." he opens a letter with a ace of hearts and a hand written letter I see devil smile.

Third person pov:
Dice watched Devil read the note.
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}{~Dear Devil,}
I am not planning on giving you this letter but since my love is so large for you I won't need a letter to confess.
{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}Dice pov:    
"This was a very long time ago,Dice couldn't you tell me sooner?"
"I don't know what to say.." "I'm glad my suspicions are right. Tomorrow I need you to wake up at 3pm on the dot it's important." Devil told me this in a stern voice grabbing my wrist and leading me back to his room.
We fall asleep and it's morning I turn over to not see devil there but the bed is made I put in more formal clothes and freshen up I go the the back of the casino to see devil.