.

I have been a good girl all this year for the first time in my life I didn't want to be good anymore and lose myself feeding my desire with what they wanted.

I was numb there rolling my glass and this one voice which was soft but seductive asked me why I was alone I wanted to shut his mouth and the desire through my body went wild. I was pissed so I kissed him it was my first kiss but thanks to all those videos and articles and books that helped me. He didn't do anything for a few seconds and then he kissed me senselessly.

The urge inside me to want someone got crazy I told him in his ear: "You don't want me naked here right?". yeah, I wanted sex finally I wanted to break my boundaries but I was ok if he just wants one nightstand cause I know how this type of thing goes.

He said: "I know the right place". He grabbed my hand and we headed toward parking, my overthinking started his job where are we going, how ima going to have it? All this year I didn't want to feel left out after sex so I never got into a relationship that demanded it before knowing each other well.

I got into the car on the passenger side and he closed the door my eyes were on him till he got into the driver's seat he was calm he removed his jacket before getting into the car as he did he put it on my knees and covered me from cold holy he managed to think that. He said nothing and started driving. There was silence like nothing happened between us and he drove towards the beach I thought he might know a hotel somewhere around so I shut my mouth. And my head was trying to digest what I just got myself into.

I was lost in my thoughts he stopped the car at just a random area of the beach there were few people out celebrating new year but else it was a little quiet.

I was not a public person I never imagined myself having sex on any public place. He looked at me after stopping the car. I was numb, I was clueless about what he wanted and how he wanted me.

He stepped out of the car and stood against my door, he opened it.

He asked me to get out of the car.

I said: If you think we can have sex here let me tell you I'm not a public person I don't wanna have it in a public place.

He chuckled. I was like what the fuck is going through that head.

He said: Get out of the car and you will know why we are here.