car video

"OHH I HAVE A GREAT IDEA FOR A VIDEO .!" i exclaimed.

"what?" chris asked.

"we could do our icks about eachother," i suggested.

"omg yes that would be so fun!" nick exclaimed.

nick got his camera out of his back pack, chris set the camera up and we started the video.

"all righty, it is friday once again. welcome to another magical, miserious," matt pauses, "mysterious."

"what the fuck is this the magic school bus?" nick pitched in. matt rolled his eyes at nick.

"today we have two very special guest," chris says, "today we're with nathan, and y/n."

"if you don't know who they are, y/n is our sister, and nate is our best friend," matt smiles.

"hii," i smiled, "sorry i look trash right now. i didn't know they were gonna film a video."

"you look fine," nate says. i couldn't help but smile.

"sure i do," i rolled my eyes.

"anyways today we're going to be saying our icks about each other," matt says.

"i wanna start," nick says as he eats his twisters.

"no, my ick for nick is that he always has to start," matt says.

me and chris nodded.

"i did have to start," nick says blankly.

"you just lost you got angry," i laugh.

"i didn't get angry. i'm calm actually," nick replies.

"rude tone," nate laughs.

"mhm," i agreed.

"i'm as calm as a lake right now," nick smiles.

"anyways, you go first," matt says to nick.

"OH MY GOD I HAVE THE BIGGEST ICK FOR NICK!" chris exclaimed, "nicks not gonna want this in the video."

"what is it?" nick asks.

"nick walks around the house with his underwear to his forhead," chris laughs.

"no i don't," nick argued.

"yes you do," i laughed. matt nick and chris kept talking about it while me and nate js sat there and listened. the conversation eventually ended.

"okay anyways, i have one for chris," i said. chris turned around and looked at me.

"okay when your arguing with chris, even when he's proven wrong, he still argues," i laughed.

"that is so true," nick laughed with me. nathan and matt were also laughing.

"yeah, yeah, whatever. new topic," chris says.

"okay i only have one ick for y/n," matt says.

"oh my god it must be bad," i smile.

"when you burp, it's the most disgusting thing ever," matt laughed.

"oh my god and she never acknowledges that she does it. she'll burp and act like she didn't do it," chris busted out laughing.

"this is true," i laugh with them.

time went by till we were rapping up the video.

"OHHH I HAVE ONE FOR THE THREE OF YOU!" i yelled talking about the triplets. everyone stopped talking and started paying attention to me.

"not really matt anymore but you guys are always stealing my earrings," i said, "and when-"

"WHEN HAVD I DONE-" nick try's to defend himself.

"IM NOT FINISHED!" i yelled back at him, "and when y'all take them i never say anything nd i js let y'all wear them. half the time y'all don't even return them."

"THATS NOT TRUE!" Chris says.

"who's earrings are you wearing now?" i smirk. chris feels his earrings and turns around and looks at me.

"yeah, that's what i thought," i flashed a smile. chris rolled his eyes.

"i have one for y/n," chris smiles. i look up at him.

"i have one for nate," i smiled.

"oh really?" nate said.

i smiled, "you chew really loud."

"oh and your the one to talk," nate laughs.

"i don't chew loud," i defended myself.

"yes you do," the triplets and nate laughed together.

"well that was hela weird," i laughed.

"anyways that's all for todays video, we'll see y'all next wendsday and friday," matt smiled grabbing the camera.

"let us know if you want more videos with y/n and nate," nick smiled.

"YIPI COW WI!" matt yelled in the camera.

______________________________________________________________

hey girlies, i'm currently up at 3:21 making this when i have school tmr so :) anyways, i hope you guys enjoyed this part!

UGA WON THE NATI .! 💪🏽 did y'all want tcu or uga to win? (if you like football, or if you watched the game)

anyways, if you guys have any suggestions for the next part plz lmk ;)

662 words :)