"Four Arseholes came in"

                                                _______________________________

Approximately three seconds after those words left my mouth, a figure launched herself at me, causing me to receive a mouthful of jet black hair from the friend that I missed oh so much. Toppling down onto the seat from the weight of my friend, I rearranged us so we were sitting next to each other, my legs up on her lap, before I greeted the three friends in the compartment.

"Sup Losers, did you miss me?"

Upon saying that, the black haired Maddy Sparks, a pretty girl with angular features burst into laughter, Lotti Mackerel, a petite brunette with soft eyes, smiled softly and chuckled out a hello, while the attractive boy in the compartment, looked to me with a smirk.

"Stand up paddle-board." Regulas Black said, to which I responded with laughter of my own. The four of us have been friends since we were 11 years old, ever since the three stayed at Hogwarts for all of the breaks except Christmas, not wanting to go home to their families. While visiting my family over the holidays, I created a strong bond with the two Gryffindor girls and the Slytherin boy, and we became inseparable when together. Stand up paddle-board was a joke between Regulas and I, a way of asking the other whats up.

Lotti stood up and crossed the short distance between us, leaning down for a hug.

"What are you doing here Ren, shouldn't you be at Beaxbatons." she asked, returning back to her bench. 

"Nah, I decided to move here for the next few years, and of course Dumbledore wasn't going to say no."

Regulas and Maddy faces both lit with a smile at that, happy to have the return of one of their best friends for the remaining three years of school.

"Well thats great," Lottie exclaimed, "but where have you been for the start of the train ride, it's been ten minutes already?"

"Oh I was in one of the end compartments, but then the four arseholes came in. Well one of them was actually quite nice, if a bit sarcastic, and one was a bit quiet, but the other two were complete arseholes. Do you happen to know who they are?" I rambled on, still a slight bit annoyed about the compartment situation. 

"Oh," Maddie responded, looking up at her with laughter, "Were they all tall, and the two arseholes had black hair?"

"Well yes, although one of the black haired boys was a bit shorter than the rest." I responded, confusion lacing my tone at the girls amusement, and Regulas' apprehension.

Lottie was the one to put me out of my misery.

"Those boys would be the Marauders, Remus the extremely tall brunette, Peter the shorter brunette, James is the taller boy with black hair, and Sirius is the other Black haired boy."

I looked around at the three, still noting the look of apprehension on Reggie's face.

"First, who the hell are the Marauders, and second, why do you have that look on your face, pretty boy?" Using the nickname I knew Regulas hated just to annoy him. A scowl crossed his face, but he still answered me.

"Well the marauders is just what they call themselves, they are like the pranksters of the school."

"Well they aren't going to know whats hit them," I exclaim, "and..."

"And Sirius' full name is Sirius Black, and yes, he is my older brother.'

________________

Second Chapter, a bit longer with 558 words.

Will get the next chapter out soon, and again thanks for reading.

Comment any helpful criticism if you want.