Chapter 3

A/n: Hey guys ik I haven't updated in a while and I left this on a cliffhanger so sorry bout that 😞😞 and also this chapter is gonna be short. so yeah here's chapter 3 of in the spotlight  p.s don't mind the spelling errors.

______________________________________

I looked at my dad in shock I know he was going to find out but it was so soon.

"Pa I know you're mad and I know what you say about me not being able to date but you have to understand I'm not your little girl anymore" I said

He gets up and starts walking towards me "I DON'T CARE YOU'RE NOT ALOUD TO DATE YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU LIVE IN MY HOUSE YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER I'M TRYING TO PROTECT YOU FROM GUYS WHO CAN HURT YOU AND JUST USING YOU" He shouted at me he never does I've never ever seen him this mad yeah he gets med but he controls himself but right know I don't even recognize him.

"Cristiano please relax it was bound to happen sooner or later" Gio said trying to back me up. "Gio you don't understand she's going to get hurt I'm trying to make sure it doesn't happen and she's not your daughter anyways so leave me to this" my dad replied back to her.

"DAD STOP TREATING ME LIKE I'M FRAGILE I KNOW SOME BOYS ARE JERKS AND JUST WOULD WANT TO USE ME BUT JOÃO ISN'T I KNOW HE ISN'T LIKE THAT HE'S ALREADY FAMOUS SO WHY WOULD HE AND DONT TAK LIKE THAT TO GEORGINA SHE'S A GOOD MOM EVEN IF SHE ISN'T MINE BIOLOGICAL SHE STILL TREATS ME LIKE I'M HER OWN SO SHUT UP" I shouted back to my dad.

"You're right princess I'm sorry for getting mad at you I just don't want you to get hurt because I was one of those boys who didn't treat girls right. I guess I dont want my karma be payed by you. And Gio I'm sorry you're a great mom even if y/n and jr aren't yours you treat them like they are" he apologies to me and Gio.

"It's ok pa but I really like João and I think he really likes me too" I said to my dad. "I trust him I do think he likes you and I know he's going to treat you right" My dad says I'm surprised he did he's so strict and now he just changed but it's for the best because now me and João can date.

" you know what I want to get to know him better princess can you tell him that I want to take all of us out to dinner and get to know each other more" my dad says making me so happy he was always so strict on me having boyfriend but now he's cool with it.

I go upstairs to text João

Bae João😍

Hey João my dad said that he would like to take me, you and my family to dinner would u like too?

Oh hey Amor yes I would love to I thought I would never talk to you again.

I know I thought so too but surprisingly my dad is fine with me and you together

Thank god I really like you y/n i want to become something with u 😉

Me too, good night João I'll see u tomorrow at practice.

Ok miha vida I'll see u ❤

After texting João I do my nightly routine and then go to bed.

A/n: heyyyyy guys sorry I haven't been updated I startes school again so it's been hard keeping track but I'll try to update more sorry this chapter was short but the next one will be nice and juicy.