1.

BOJIDARA

Sometimes I  really feel like running away from this shithole, that people call my home. I even dream about it. I dream of how peaceful life could be if my parents aren't following me everywhere and watch every step of mine under a microscope. And scream at me,hit me and blame me for their mistakes trying to pressure me into being the "perfect" daughter,and have the life they always dreamt of. 

"Bojidara?" Bojidara?!" I heard my mother shout from downstairs,snapping me out of my thougts. 

"Yeah? What is it?" I shouted back from upstairs,hoping I would get an answer,but nope. And I just knew that I had to go downstairs. I really didn't want to,since my father is home. But I don't wanna cause another fight,so I got up from my bed,took off myheadphones and left them at the table,next to my computer and I've put on my hoodie,no matter it was like 40 degrees outside. 

I've put my phone in my pocket and went downstairs,to see everyone sitting at the kitchen table,while my mother was serving. 

"Bojidara...Help me with those dishes." My mother said as she got the cup with Tarator and put it on the table. I grabbed the plates with the chicken and fried tomatoes and gave everyone their portion,and walked out of there,so I coud see where my mother is. She was getting some strawberries from the garden. I walked there helping her. 

"Hey,mom" I started talking to her quietly,while putting some strawberries in the cup. 

"Yeah?" "What is it?"  She asked me,as she stood up,and wiped the sweat off her forehead. 

''Are we having guests coming over...I mean what's with this lunch,and the whole table set up?" 

She looked at me,and I just knew it all. "Mom,please don't tell me you're doing all of this for him? That pig doesn't deserve anything." I said getting up,and I looked directly in her eyes. 

''Stop it,Bojidara! He's your father. Asshole or not." 

I was disgusted after what she just said. "He is no one to me. Don't even dare call him a father of mine. Disgusting." 

"Shut it. " She said as she snatched the cup out of me,and walked inside. 

I honestly hated how blind she was. He is the most disgusting person ever. I couldn't even stand to look at him,but I did it for her,and my grandma. So I took a deep breath and walked in. I knew I had to be as fake as I could. 

The lunch went really weird and awkward. The pig also known as my father was trying to eat all the food in there and was telling sexual jokes that really made me vomit on the inside. We were smiling and trying to keep up some small talks with one another,while I was looking down at my plate for the rest of the meal,moving my salad around the plate with my fork,zoning out,until my father asked me stuff. 

"Bojidara! My beautiful girl! How are you? You seem like you're not enjoying spending time with your family? " He said as he took another bite from the food. 

"I am,it's just I um- I don't feel so well. Thanks for asking tho,dad." I've put on a fake smile. 

"Of course you won't feel well,while wearing this in that weather." 

"It's not because of the clothes. I feel okay wearing this. " I didn't even look at him while talking,my eyes were locked at the plate. 

"Oh,come on... Show some flesh" he said as he grabbed my hoodie. I pulled away and walked upstairs again.  I took off my hoodie and I've put on my cute pink crop top,my ripped jeans and white sneakers.  I've put my long black hair in a ponytail and went outside. I couldn't stand looking at him anymore. Not after long my mother called my phone.