•Information•

(Picture of Aika ⬆️)

Name: Aika Shimizu (birth name)
Aika meaning love song
Alias(Hero Name): Enchantress
Birthday: Jan 7th
Age: 30
Gender: Female♀️
Height: 171cm (5'7)
Blood Type: B
Quirk: Water Manipulation
Occupation: Pro Hero, Teacher
Affiliation: U.A highschool
Fighting Style: Capture weapon

Personality: blunt, mysterious, typically keeps to herself, stubborn, quiet, serious, ethereal.
Caring, hard working, patient (a side of her that only her best-friend, daughter, and husband ever saw

Good at: using her quirk, observation, martial arts, being quiet (so quiet there are times that she accidentally snuck up on people)

Bad at: cooking, working with others, getting a good nights rest

Quirk 1: The ability to manipulate water. Although it seems like a 'basic quirk' she found new ways to use it. With it's healing abilities and along with learning to manipulate the water inside of someone's body.

Not my artwork!

Hero costume:(Along with a few chains handing from the waist and a mask) Her chains were unbreakable and they would tighten the more the captured person would move

Hero costume:
(Along with a few chains handing from the waist and a mask) Her chains were unbreakable and they would tighten the more the captured person would move. The belt that's connected to her waist actually carries a small first aid kit and some cuffs.

Power: 4/5 B
Speed: 3/5 C
Techniques: 6/5 S
Intelligence: 6/5 S
Cooperativeness: 2/5 D

Description

Aika is the No.2 underground Pro-Hero. Aika absolutely hates attention. She likes to keep to herself and avoids any social interaction with her co-workers other than her husband and best-friend. During her free time she would be training in the gym at U.A (given permission by Nezu) or at the training area in her house. She is hard working and doesn't care about fame or money (reason for being an underground pro-hero). As far as she's concerned she became a pro-hero to save innocent lives, not to be some famous idol.