1.

Aika's Pov:

After my talk with Nezu I leave and begin making my way to my new work space. Nezu gave me an entire area to myself, saying that no students or teachers use it anyways. He also told me I'd have until after lunch to set up and get ready for my first group of students, Class 1A. Apparently they're quite troublesome but I doubt it.

I signed up to be the new combat teacher, but my husband, Shota Aizawa, doesn't exactly know that. He thought I should have been at home, watching over our daughter. But Akira is already 5 and she has her first dogs of school today,  so I decided to secretly sign up for the position and I actually got it!

I found my way to the gym. It was actually similar to the gym gamma. Just bigger, had wooden floors, and there was an office area I assume would be were I could spend my spare time instead of having to socialize with the other teachers.

You see, I'm not exactly the most sociable person. I prefer training over trying to make friends. I honestly don't even know how I ended up with Aizawa.

The 2nd bell rung and student who I assume is class 1A began to walk in. There was an alien girl with pink hair, a boy with red and white hair, another boy with green hair. That kid with the blonde hair seems a little too angry if you ask me. I wait for everyone to come inside until finally speaking.

"Good afternoon students. I am your combat teacher Aika Aizawa, although I'd prefer to be called Ms.Aika. During this class you are prohibited from using your quirks. I want you to train hand-to-hand only." I pause as a few kids begin to raise their hands. I pick the pink alien girl first.

"You, please state your name before asking your question."She nods and begins to speak.

"I'm Mina Ashido! My question is, why do we need to learn this is we have our quirks?" I smile softly at her as I address her question.

"Well, you may not always have your quirks to help you. Some times a villain you face won't be affected by your quirk or the villain you face may have a way to continuously counter your attack. When that happens, you wouldn't want to continuously attack your opponent because the more you use your quirk the stronger your drawbacks will be. This class will help you defend yourself if you ever come to the case where you are forced to do hand-to-hand combat."The other students nod and a blue haired boy with glasses raised his hand. I call on him and he nods, taking a bow.

"My name is Tenya Iida Ms.Aika. My question is, what exactly will we be learning in this class?"

"As I mentioned before, this is a hand-to-hand combat class. In this class I will teach you all the necessary skills to stand your ground and defend yourselves and your fellow classmates. It's all about quick reactions, sizing up the situation quickly, and then taking the fight to the enemy."

I noticed the green haired boy writing in this book and I called on him when he raised his hand.

"Izuku Midoriya miss. Why did you choose to be a hero?"Midoriya's question took me by surprise and it took me a while before answering.

"Excellent question Midoriya. Well, it's not really a story I like to tell to others but...." I trailed off as I noticed everyone staring intently at me and I sighed, motioning for them to sit down.Everyone obliged and I began to tell my story.

"When I was 5, our No.1 pro hero was a hero named Twilight. She was beautiful and strong, she also saved billions of people....One day, someone had set my house on fire with my mother and little sister still inside. I ran as fast as I could to get help and just so happened to have found Twilight. I begged her to come help but she turned me away saying she had more important things to do then to help some mere family....." I paused as I felt a tear stream down my face

"M-Miss you don't have to continue it it's too much for you." Midoriya says as he stands up with a look of concern on his face.I shake my head and wipe my tears as I continue my story.

"I had managed to find another hero to help me, her name was Nana Shimura. She saved my sister but- it was too late for my mother. Shimura took me and my sister in and raised us as her own. She told me to not grow resentment towards heroes for not all of them are like that. I believed her and decided to become a hero myself. Not for money, not for the fame, but for the sake of saving those that many would not. To help those out there who are waiting to be saved."

"That is so manly Ms.Aika!" A boy with red spiky hair says with a smile plastered on his face. I clear my throat and thank him, telling the class I will only answer one last question. All the students look at each other, a question that all of them seemed to have. A brown haired girl raised her hand.

"Ochako Uraraka.......Do you have any relation to someone who goes by the name Shota Aizawa?"

"How...How do you know that name?" I question but when they all looked at each other I had my answer. He was here. Shota Aizawa was here, in U.A. and I am SO dead.