entry 1

Entry 1

Maiko aino writing at her desk in her room

I am Maiko Aino aka the baby cousin of sailor Venus, Today I will explain things that haven't been explained before.

I will explain how our team the angel scouts got started and how we quickly disbanded

Here is my journal entry. It started a while ago... You can say it started maybe a few years ago... Not a few years ago but many years ago.

You see being a senshi of the planet Venus, I am supposed to know who is in love and who isn't. To my surprise it was Samiko. She had been smitten for years with a certain hyper violent fire senshi

You can say it started when we were kids.

Akiko and samiko were always stuck together like glue on paper. Samiko always made sure she got home safe, Things started to change when a rare chocolate bar got involved.

Akiko loved chocolate as much as the next person, so she saved up her allowance and wanted to buy it. The last bar was in her reach but Samiko brought it from right under her nose and teased her about it.

Samiko got punched in her eye because she made Akiko cry because she had saved all of her allowance for that rare chocolate bar. She called Samiko a jerk and ran back to the shrine, Samiko didn't cry at all but she fell in love at first punch even if it was in her eye.

She put her sunglasses on to cover the bruise that was on her eye

The next morning at school Akiko found the rare chocolate bar on her desk with a sloppy handwriting note saying sorry for making her cry.

She looked over to where samiko's desk was and saw that Samiko had sunglasses on her eyes, she walked over to samiko's desk taking off her sunglasses, She apologized and shared the bar with samiko and all was forgiven.

When we got to middle school things started shifting. We got new transfer students who were mega pop stars of our age and Yes they are related to the starlights of usagi's generation. Samiko didn't like the fact we had celebrities in our school.

She found them as a distraction to the learning that was happening. One fateful day... Samiko was on her way to school, we didn't know what happened to her.

We knew she missed some school days because she wasn't feeling well. That wasn't the case... She was pregnant by her boyfriend at the time who was a vampire wolf hybrid , he left her pregnant and she lost the child.

It was a little girl.

When Samiko came back to school we all noticed the change in her. Akiko was engaged and that set Samiko off.

She was ready to tell akiko her feelings but she was too late... She had lost her chance. She threw away the dozen flowers and the rare chocolate bar in the trash after seeing Akiko and Eric kissing while celebrating their engagement. I went to look for her but

she was nowhere to be found. She went missing for weeks on end, Barely showing up to study sessions.

When I finally found her, she was a wreck and blamed us for not telling her that akiko was engaged. I tried to explain that it wasn't our fault but she wouldn't hear of it. I asked her with a serious tone in my voice sitting next to her on the school roof during free period

"Samiko, are you truly in love with akiko? Why don't you show up to the shrine anymore for our sessions, you know you are bound to get held over if you do not take your studies seriously.

Is that what you want? To be the oldest senshi not to graduate? You need to snap out of this mood you are in, this isn't like you."

Samiko looked at me as if rocks were thrown in her face and She sighed