Chapter 29

Avneet was continuously caressing Sidd's hair while he slept in her lap only, crying himself to sleep, leaving Avneet drown in her own cloud of thoughts. His words continuously ring in her mind.

"Tell him that he is misunderstanding me. He thinks I have kidnapped her, and she is with me. He also says he hasn't found her, so I am the one responsible for it. Either I have murdered her or hid her from him. Please! Tell him I haven't done anything wrong with her, and I don't know where she is."

She looked down to see Sidd sleeping there with his head in her lap. Her heart scattered, seeing his red eyes and nose. An anger rose in her, which she controlled by closing her hands while her fingers continuously ran in his hair. She looked up, opening her eyes.

Avu (low voice): You have done something that I couldn't imagine Abhishek Nigam. You will regret it when you come to know that you have hurt people who really loved you.

Avu (chuckled humorously): But call it destiny or fate. Your love hurted him, but my love will heal him. I don't know. I should be thankful to you for doing all this or not. I would be thankful to you for blaming him because because of all this, I found him. I found my true love.

She slowly held Sidd's hand in hers and kissed it softly as he stirred in his sleep.

Avu (looking at him smiling while caressing his hair): I will give you every happiness that you deserve. I promise that I will make you strong and prove your innocence in front of him. I will make you strong emotionally, financially, and in every aspect.

She slowly bent down and kissed his forehead, smiling brightly.

Avu (in mind): Abhishek Nigam, you have lost a diamond and earned nothing. Now, I will make you realize that you have chosen mud over a pure diamond, but before that, I need you to find out the reason for Vaishnavi leaving her home, daughter, everything in just a fraction of seconds.

She frowned as she exhaled sharply. Her eyes again caught Sidd, who was sleeping peacefully.

Avu (in mind): There are many things that are unaware by you, Sidd. This puzzle has many missing pieces, but I will find it for sure.

She bit her long nail, shaking her head.

*************

Vaishnavi was sitting there on sit beside Sam, who was already asleep. Vaishu was caressing Sam's hair as she was asleep. Vaishu's eyes held tears. She was so much disappointed that she forgot to blink her eyes also. She looked at Sam, who was sleeping with a pout on her lips, but then again leaned back, closing her eyes.

Vaishu (in mind): In what double standards have you put me in now, Abhi? On one hand, you destroyed my character, and on the other hand, you declared my babybro as my murderer only. It was you who raised your hand on me. It was you who accused me, and now you are only looking for me? How are you in so peace and calm after doing so much? You are not mine yet. You are not the one I loved for months. You were never like that. What has happened to you? I hate you, Abhishek. Once, I loved you as much as I hate you now.

She yelled at last, throwing the pillow on the floor. She dragged her hair in her wrist, crying badly.

Vaishu (sobbing while whispering): How can you do this to me? Why didn't you believe in my love? I loved you so much, then why?

She shook as she sobbed. She finally called herself down, leaning back on headboard and exhaled sharply, relaxing herself. She closed her eyes inhaling.

Vaishu (whispering while closing her eyes): I can't break down like this. I have to be strong for Sam and Sidd. I have to be strong enough to face him as soon as possible.

Her eyes closed as she relaxed herself.

***********

Abhishek banged the door hard as soon as he reached his hotel. His eyes were bloody red due to anger. He closed his eyes and fist as Sidd's face flashed infront of his eyes. He punched the dressing table beside him in anger as some voices rang in her mind.

Sidd (looking down, sobbing): H-He is my brother, Abhishek Nigam. The C.E.O of Nigam Empire.

Avu (composing herself, looking at him with anger in her eyes): I trust him.

Sidd (yelling): I haven't done anything. I haven't killed her.

Abhi (announcing): Ladies and gentlemen, this man had an affair with my wife....

Avu (cutting him, furious, yelling): Enough!

Avu (low dangerous voice): I trust him more than you. I know he is hiding something from me, but I don't want to force him like you. I want him to feel comfortable around me, not like others, who accused him as a murderer. He can't even hurt anyone, then murder is far away from it. I very well know him from in and out. He can't do anything like that.

He roared aloud in anger. His phone vibrated and  his eyes caught the wallpaper of his phone which had his and Siddharth's picture. He threw the phone in anger.

Abhi (yelling): I hate you. You destroyed my fucking life being my brother. No, You are not my brother. You are a bloody betrayer, a fucking cheater. How can you live so peacefully after destroying my fucking life. You are chilling there setting your life and I?

He threw the blanket which was kept arranged on the bed. It was on the floor now. Abhi sat on the floor, holding his head in his hands, crying badly.

Abhi (whispering): Everything ended. My family aparted just because of him.

His sobs were becoming violent but unfortunately, not in his control. That's why, we say sometimes misunderstandings are better to solve than keeping it to yourself. The test of these 4 souls have been started. Let's see, who will be loyal to one's promises and who won't.

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.

Thank you for showing genuine love on the last chapter.❤️I got emotional seeing the response without goals. Can't explain it in words.❤️🌹

Goals: 100 votes and 90 comments.

Words: 1060