Chapter-2

Sasuke POV

I reached my office and went inside.

Everyone was bowing me.

"Good morning, sir"

"Morning"

??? POV

"Good morning sir, here is the file which you told me to give you yesterday"

"Ok Miss. Sakura , put that file on my table."

I was about to go but Sasu I mean Sasuke sir *dramatically* stopped me.

"Miss. Sakura"

I faced him.

"Yes sir?"

"Call Miss. YN in my cabin"

I nodded angrily and left.

YN, YN AND YN. Why always her? I don't know what is in her that is not in me. She's so simple, duffer, idiot blah blah blah. Sasu, my boyfriend-----
(Author: When did Sasu I mean Sasuke became your boyfriend huh? He doesn't even like you!)
Listen Author don't interrupt me ok. Sasu was my boyfriend, he is my boyfriend and he will be my boyfriend, understood?
I don't care if he doesn't said it BUT for me he is my boyfriend. He is so handsome, so sexy and most important he is so rich.
(Author: Are you f"cking kidding me? You like him because of his looks, his money??)
Why do you even care Author? Its my life, my choice. You are even revealing the suspense.
(Author: Ok ok, fine. I am going, you continue your bullshits *roll eyes*)
Whatever!!
I have to send that YN to my Sasu's cabin.

"Hey YN!"

YN POV

Someone called me so I looked towards the owner of the voice and saw Sakura.

"Yes?"

"Ummmm....... YN. Sasu I mean Sasuke sir *nervously* called you to his cabin."

I nodded.

"Ok, I will go to his cabin after a few minutes."

She nodded and left.

(After sometime)

I went to sir's cabin.

"May I come in sir?"

"Come in!"

"Sir you called me?"

"Y-yes, I-i just....umm..........I... actually, I......um..."

"What do you want to say sir?"

"Umm nothing, I-i j-just w-wanted to say......ummm I mean I wanted to ask that the presentation for the 'Tanaka Enterprise'?"

"Oh! Thaat, yes sir I have done. Do you want me to show you?"

"No no, I know that the presentation would be perfect as it is made by you Miss YN."

I blushed.

"No sir, I am a human and human make mistakes so I think you should check once."

"No---"

"WAIT sir, I will bring it. It is on my table. I'll be back soon."

"Ok fine then"

After sometime

"Sir see" I said while placing my laptop on his table.

"Oh yah, show me"

I started presenting the PPT.

TIMESKIPS

*Clap clap clap*

"Wow!!Miss YN, you did a great job. I am impressed."

"Thank you sir" I smiled.

"My pleasure, young lady"

"Whaaat??"

"I-i mean.....umm.......Miss YN, Miss YN. I said Miss YN, yah."

"Oook sir, I should leave now." I bowed.

To be continued..............................

--------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR'S POV
Sorry again for this small chapter as maybe you already know, I am attending a marriage. I will try to make longer and better chapters in the future. Please feel free to give me your reviews so that I can know what type of stories you like and wanna read. So bye for now, lovey dovey 🖤💙