Getting Ni's trust part two

So you know who's talking:Ichi, Ni, San, you, Mothra, your bully, your best friend

"So Ni...what did you like?" I ask a little scared. "Chaos" he told me. I wasn't surprised at all, he and Ichi aren't like Kevin. "Okay...uhh, anything other then that?" I ask again. "...why do you want to know mate?" Ni asked as if I was all in his business. "I just want to know, I mean I'm here and I don't know when you'll take me back to my home so." I said.

"Well I do like being in-charge but Ichi won't let me mate" Ni told me getting a little mad. 'Well... I can't help with that.' I thought. "Tell me something about your self Y/N." Ni said. "Well... at school there's this girl/boy named B/N(bully's name) and they bully me, but my bestie helps me with that." I said. Ni looked mad and asked me why she/he/they bullied me, I stayed quite for a little, he asked me again.

"She/he/they...thought I was dating her/his/their bf/gf... and hated me ever since." I said. I guess Ichi and San heard to because they looked over. When I looked at them they looked away. An hour goes by and now me, Ni, and Kevin were just talking about each other, 'good I have Ni's trust now it's just Ichi's trust.(which I will make later today)for now I'll just think about what to say to Ichi while I talk to Ni and San/Kevin."

Hiiiii lulu here the video here is from cougar you'll see a lot of his videos here and also I'm not going to abandon this but I'm going to make another wings of fire story for the people who ship moon and winter and later on start to make one for those who ship Qibli and winter, then make one for those who ship Qibli and moon and then all three! Anyways enjoy this and my other story's!!!! Bye my snow storms.