more fluff

The title says it all. Also yourhotstepmother thanks for commenting tbh they made me laugh also wonderful username btw.

Also your an omnic

Credits to artist for the art

Characters: you, ramattra and a lost little girl

Being an omnic wasn't easy at all. You knew that humans weren't going to be nice to any omnics but they do exist.

You were walking into town for a few supplies because ramattra needed supplies because he was hurt . He wasn't too badly hurt but it's alright to be safe sometimes, you finally picked up the supplies from the shops.

You saw a girl she looked a bit lost. You approached her the girl "is everything alright?" You asked, she nodded her head "no, I lost my mama" she started to cry.

You comforted her. You offered to help her find her parents, she agreed. It took you 45 minutes to find her parents she was very thankful. The parents were pretty thankful as well and sweet to you. if you could be honest you didn't expect them to be nice to you.

After you got back to the temple  you told ramattra everything. He laughed "of course there are nice humans  out there, you barely get them but they do exist in every mission i go in  there is a humans who are nice" he said.

"Huh I guess so, I must not meet alot nice people then" you muttered. "What about me?" "You literally say 'suffer as I have suffered!' when you fight someone" you said making an impression of him.

He laughed once more "I guess so." He muttered.

Counted words: 273