One-Shot

~||I come over
Quarter past two
Love in my eyes
Blinded by you
Just to get a taste of heaven
I'm on my knees||~

The phone rang, feeling of happiness and hope started to spark up. But also regretment and pain. Sighing, already knowing who it was I answered. "D-Dave.." a soft sniffle was heard from the other end. I bit my lip and dropped my head low as i answered back "Yeah, (F/N)...? is everything alright?" Of course not. She only calls when Dirk and her argued. A whimper and soft cry was heard, you could already imagine her being curled up in her blanket at the corner of her bed sobbing while talking to you. The pure image of her in that condition shattered your heart into pieces. "C-Could we meet up ...?" And the line went silent.

~||I can't help it
I'm addicted
But I can't stand the
Pain inflicted
In the morning
You're not holding on to me||~

Here you were again, making out with her in a hotel room , the tension of lust and craving for eachother was irresistible. Grabbing her by the back of her neck you pulled at her hair backwards as she let's out a short gasp, moving down you ran your lips across it ghostly, leaving small kisses as you bit down on her sweet spot. She whined and holds onto your shoulders tightly, you slowly started pressing your weight on her. And down on the bed you both fell.

~||Tell me what's the point of doin'
this every night What you're givin' me
Is nothin' but a heartless lullaby
Gonna kill my dreams, oh
This is the last time
Baby make up your mind||~

Sunlight creeped into the bedroom and you flinched as the light reached your closed eyelids, wincing and hissing at it you sighed; pinching the bridge of your nose. Sitting up and stretching your back as you look to your side to find-...nothing. No one. Nothing. No card, note ,nothing. Here we go all over again, the pain in your chest, the tears pricking at your eyes; and here you were, beliving that this time just maybe things will be diffrent. Just like all the past times, you were wrong.

~||'Cause I can't keep sleepin' in your bed
If you keep messin' with my head
Before I slip under your sheets
Can you give me somethin' please?
I can't keep touchin' you like this
If it's just temporary bliss
Just temporary bliss||~

Gritting your teeth, hand turning into fist, knuckles turning white, tears of pain, rage and sadness crawled down your cheeks as you punched the wall beside you. Creating a dent with the force you had hitten it with your knuckles began to bleed out slowly. Minutes after snapping out of it you winced and flinched at the pain in your hand. Looking towards the wall your eyes widen a bit as you realised you've made several dents and blood both drip from your fist and the wall.

~||We were on fire
Now we're frozen
There's no desire
Nothing spoken
You're just playin'
I keep waitin' for your heart
(I keep waitin' for ya')
I am fiendin' for the sunshine
To show our love in a good light
Give me reason
I am pleadin' to the stars
(Tell me)||~

"another shot please" you mumbled and the lady gladly complied. Grabbing it you chugged it down. Exhaling satisfied you payed and stood up, feeling the floor spinning you grabbed onto the table and gagged a bit. Wheezing you pinched the bridge of your nose and slowly made your way out of the bar. Walking down the sidewalk with your head hanging and hands in pockets, you heard a lovely yet poisonus giggle. Gritting your teeth as you glanced were the giggle come from you were greeted by (F/N) and Dirk getting it on across the street, making out hungrily as his hands traveled around her body as yours did the day before...

~||Tell me what's the point of doin' this every night
What you're givin' me
Is nothin' but a heartless lullaby
Gonna kill my dreams, oh
This is the last time
Baby make up your mind
'Cause I can't keep sleepin' in your bed
If you keep messin' with my head
Before I slip under your sheets
Can you give me somethin' please?
I can't keep touchin' you like this
If it's just temporary bliss
Just temporary bliss
I'm your one and only, only when you're lonely||~

Why! Just why cant that be you!? You treat her better than that jerk of a brother! Knowing damn well your feelings towards her he still stole her from you. You actually love her- but then, what are you to /her/? Nothing. Just a toy she can come running to when she finds out Dirk had another little adventure with another women. It has always been like this since a long time ago. You've tried to ignore all of this and let her continue playing with you since it was the only way you could ever touch her, hold her, tell her how much she's worth and how much you love her. But not anymore, you got sicken tired of this. You still love her and you doubt you could ever forget her, but, you have to do this for yourself. Turning your body completely towards them you began to walk to them "(F/N)-" and then suddenly, everything happened so quick the last thing you recall was a van driving towards you at fast speed, honking his horn and flashing his lights.

~||I'm your one and only, only when you're lonely
Baby why you callin' me?
Not another one, not
Try'na be your whole life
I don't wanna fall asleep
I'm your one and only, only when you're lonely
Baby why you callin' me?
Not another on, not
Try'na be your whole life||~

Now, somehow your in (F/N)'s arms as she sobbed into your chest, shouting your name. At this, you couldnt help but smile a bit, you lifted your hand slowly and cupped her cheek. Her eyes widen. How you hate looking at her like this, a mess. But, oh, she's beutiful as always. You could never deny that. "I-" your breath hitched and you winced. Taking a breath and trying again "I love you (F/N)... " you said shakily, wheezing and gasping for air as your chest painfully hurted. She started to sob again and holds your hand with hers as you started to feel your eyelids a little too heavy. You were quite tired and your whole body seem to ache painfully. So, why not take a nap in the arms of the girl you love the most? The last few words you heard were "Dave, please! Please Please! I'll love you, you don't deserve this. i-.. Dave, I love you, please!" before you fell in a long long deep.. sleep. Silly girl, why was she lying.

~||I can't keep sleepin' in your bed
If you keep messin' with my head
Before I slip under your sheets
Can you give me somethin' please?
I can't keeping touchin' you like this
If it's just temporary bliss
Just temporary bliss
Temporary bliss
I can't keep sleepin' in your bed
If you keep messin' with my head
I can't keep feelin' love like this
It's not worth temporary bliss||~