Prelude to the strom

We see our main character Casey Wannabe talking to her father.

When suddenly are purple could started to gather above the ninja academy and suddenly the school is under an attack and her father made her hide

Soon Lothor left leaving Casey under some rubbles and her dad as a Genipig.

Timeskip few minutes later.

Casey moves soke rubble off of her, then Tori, Shane and Dustin suddenly arrived and help Casey to get out of the rubble.

Casey Wannabe Thoughts: Seriously, who knew these three lateness saved them from being captured.

Casey took her glasses off and wiped them before putting them back on.

Shane: Casey you okay?

Casey Wannabe: Yeah I'm fine.

Then there was a blast that missed them came from above and the group started running.

They followed Casey, then she opens a celler door.

Casey Wannabe: Come on guys this way!

Casey then went down with the others following her and closing the metal hatch behind them.

Shane: Casey what is this place?

Casey Wannabe: Just follow me.

She wins her hand on her t shirt and puts it on a hand scanner.

Which then Lights come on to reavel a hight tech underground base.

The three students look in amazement and walked around wondering and have questions adout it.

Casey Wannabe: Don't ask any questions because i can't answer them.

Shane: What is this like some big secret?

Casey then looks at Shane with a look.

Casey Wannabe: Yes Shane is like some big secret.

Then her father came in inside a small mechine that rolled into the room, that she made.

The three thought Sensei was a rat but Then Casey explained to the Student that her Dad is not a rat but a Genipig and is stuck.

Sensei Wannabe then shows the three ninjas what happened and that Lothor is going to try to take over earth unless someone stop him.

Dustin: Who's going to be dumb enough to try to stop them.

Sensei Wannabe: An excellent question Dustin, the morphers Casey.

Casey looks at her robot dad with a really look.

Casey Wannabe: Father! Your not serious!

Sensei Wannabe: We have no choice.

Casey Wannabe: But these Guys! Them well there..

The three then ask their what and didn't like the sound of it.

This made Dustin a bit sad because he have a crush on Casey his Sensei daughter, it's also sad for Dustin because his crush thinks he's unimpressive because of his lateness to lessons.

Casey reluctantly got a box hidden in a wooden wall and brought it out for them to see.

Casey Wannabe: These are your power rangers wind morphers.

Casey then opens the box to reavel the three now rangers their morphers.

This shocks the three new rangers and a very exited Dustin.

They take their morphers and put them onto their wrist.

Sensei Wannabe: Dustin child of the earth true to your heart.
You'll will embody the power of the yellow wind ranger.

Sensei Wannabe: Tori fluid and gracefull like the water you will become the blue wind ranger.

Sensei Wannabe: Shane reaching for the starts you will command the powers of the red wind ranger.
From this point you will be knows as Wind power rangers, protectors of the earth.

Then the power rangers started to do silly things trying to firgure out how the morphers works.

Casey Wannabe: Ladies and Gentlemen defenders of the galaxy.

Then the computer warns them of an alien and some kelzaks on earth and the rangers went to stop them.

Casey watch from the monitors and see the rangers morphed and kicked Kelzaks butt.

Then the rangers were the able to destroy one of Lothor aliens.

Casey was impressed with them but was disappointed again when they came back talking all excited and stuff.

Casey Wannabe Thoughts: Well aleast they prove they can fight Lothor and his aliens pretty well.

Dustin hope it would impressed his crush and he found out that Casey was somewhat impressed.

It was a start, Dustin thought it just gonna take some time getting closer.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.