Part 12

🌳

Jungkook, who at that time came out of the bathroom in Jin's pajamas, slowly approached Jin who was standing on the balcony of his room. He stood beside Jin and placed both hands on the guardrail.

"You always smell as good as the last time I remember" Jin said.

"I used your soap and shampoo, this is your scent" Jin turned his head, and so did Jungkook.

"Even since you were little you also use my soap and shampoo, the smell reminds me of the past"

"You missed that didn't you?"

"Of course, it's not that I don't say it means I forget everything that happened in the past, I remember everything and every time I remember it I always miss it. But when you're not here, it hurts so much to think about it all. I miss someone who can't I reach with my hand"

"But now I'm here hyung" Jin smiled and grabbed Jungkook's hand which was still on the guardrail.

"That's why I miss you so much now"

"Hyung.."

"Hmm"

"Are you feel awkward with us? I mean, we haven't seen each other for 10 years and it's not a short time, and now we confess our feelings to each other, we even kiss.. aren't you awkward with all that?"

"Who said this was our first kiss?"

"What do you mean?"

"I hid it all this time, a week before you went out with your mother, do you remember when you hugged me tightly because you heard the sound of thunder? You were shocked and hugged me. I thought that was when you woke up, I tried to calm you down and stroked your back, but instead I heard a small snoring from you, I pulled my body a little to see your face and you were sleeping very peacefully, your mouth slightly parted with your red lips and it's the thing that I like when I see you sleeping. I shouldn't do that but I just want to know how it feels and..."

"And?"

"And I like it" Jungkook blushed with pink cheeks, his heart was pounding.

"So you kiss me while I sleep?" Jin nodded.

"Hyung.."

"Yes Jungkook ah"

"I like it too"

"What?"

"Your lips" their eyes locked each other until their lips finally touched. Jin put his hand on Jungkook's waist and his other hand covered Jungkook's cheek while slowly stroking it. While Jungkook just put his hands in front of Jin's chest while squeezing Jin's pajamas.

The kiss that slowly started to heat up made a small sigh escape Jungkook's mouth. Jin is really good at doing that. He treated Jungkook very well, leading the kiss slowly but surely. He became dominant when he was with Jungkook and Jungkook also followed his movements very well, even though it was the first time for him to kiss.

Their bodies were getting hotter, but they had to stop to take a breath. They pulled their heads and stared at each other. Their eyes were already filled with lust, with their mouths open and their lips wet and red, they kissed again, this time increasing in intensity. The kiss became very passionate.

Jin pulled Jungkook's body closer, his hand started to go down Jungkook's cheek and stopped on his waist. Jungkook's hands moved around Jin's neck, he rubbed the back of Jin's head gently. Jin tucked his hands into Jungkook's pajamas. Jungkook's body jerked when he felt Jin's hands touch his body. Jin's touch was getting up his back, his fingers ran to touch little by little Jungkook's back and touched it gently. Making Jungkook feel even more aroused.

"Hyung.." Jungkook pulled away and looked at Jin.

"What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable?"

"No hyung.."

"What's wrong Jungkook-ah? Tell me"

"Hmm..can we do it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I want to feel you, can we do it?" Jin brought his face close to Jungkook's ear and bit it gently, making Jungkook startled. But he didn't do anything.

Jin slowly kissed Jungkook's jaw and slowly down to Jungkook's neck. Jungkook stretched his neck, letting Jin devour his neck gently.

"Aahhh hyung..." Jungkook moaned as Jin sucked on his neck, leaving a mark there.

"You want more?" Jin pulled away and looked at Jungkook.

"Y-Yes hyung.." Jin's gaze fell from Jungkook's eyes and stopped at the front of Jungkook's pajamas. His hands still on Jungkook's back, he saw a bulge sticking out of Jungkook's pants.

"Hyung..."

"Hmm"

"Don't look at me like that, you make me shy." Jin lowered his hand to the rubber of Jungkook's pants.

"Don't be shy with me, you are beautiful Jungkook-ah" Jungkook smiled with his pink cheeks. Jin lowered Jungkook's pants slowly, his eyes still looking at Jungkook's and when Jin's hands cupped Jungkook's ash cheeks and squeezed them gently, Jungkook just closed his eyes.

"Open your eyes and look at me" Jin said.

"Hyung..."

"Jungkook-ah, look at me" Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at Jin.

"I love you"

"Hyung.. i love you too" Jungkook kissed Jin's lips and at that moment the phone rang. At first they ignored it but the sound didn't stop and finally Jungkook broke the kiss.

"Is that your phone hyung?" Jin nodded.

"I'll see who called me" Jin entered his room and Jungkook pulled up his pants then followed Jin into the room. It's from Taehyung.

"Hello Tae, I'm sorry, I didn't hear your call"

"Hyung.."

"Yes"

"Is Jungkook there with you?" Jin was silent as he stared at Jungkook who was standing in front of him at that time.

"Yeah, what's wrong? Is his mother looking for him? I'll bring him home"

"Don't! Don't take him home hyung, I don't want to marry Jungkook" Taehyung started crying again, he tried to hold it in but it was too hard.

"Tae? What's wrong? Why are you crying? Did something happen to you?"

"Hyung.. can you meet me? I need you"

"Tell me where your location is, I'll be there now"

"Okay hyung" Jin hung up the phone and looked at Jungkook.

"What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook said.

"I think something happened to Tae" Jin opened his wardrobe and took a coat for both of them.

"Hyung, where are we going?"

"We have to find Taehyung, he needs us"

"Okay" Jin took Jungkook's hand and they left.