ఌ"he's in for a long night

"he's in for a long night."

ఌ once ryan got to the room, he realised he had forgotten the bags in the car. he was about to go get them when a muscular chest stopped him.

ఌ "uh uh. sit, now." seb demanded. 'Gah Dayummmm' ryan thought as he sat down. "but seb, the bags?" ryan asked, still confused of what's wrong with seb.

ఌ "what did you call me?" seb asked, his eyes hooding over with darkness and lust.
"since when was that my name?" seb didn't even let ryan answer his previous questions.

ఌ seb just kept on bombarding ryan with questions until one made something in ryan click. "who's are you? mine or regie's?" seb asked getting closer and closer.

ఌ it finally clicked. seb was jealous. ryan also realised he had called him 'seb' and not 'daddy'. he then knew he was in deep shit. ryan began to pray for his behind.

ఌ ryan was about to say something before his lips was attacked by another pair. seb was pushing ryan down into the bed, climbing over him and kissing harder.

ఌ ryan put his hand on the olders shoulders, seb's around ryan's waist. seb broke the kiss and began to leave peppery kisses down until ryan's neck where he began leaving hickeys everywhere he seen.

ఌ the smaller tried keeping in all the noises he made. keyword: tried. once he let out a small moan, seb's eyes darkened and smirked on his neck.

ఌ seb stood up and went to his closet, grabbing a little box. before ryan knew, seb had blindfolded him with a silk sheet. ryan whimpered lowly when he felt his hands being handcuffed.

ఌ ryan liked being able to touch the other, the restrictions on his wrists jangled when he shook them. but he also like being at the use of someone else, like a sex toy.

(pray with me guys)

ఌ seb tore off ryan's clothing, leaving him bare on the bed. ryan heard soft footsteps deteriorating away and coming back seconds later.

ఌ before ryan knew he felt a cold substance at his entrance, lightly vibrating. he yelped when he felt it go in. moaning as it vibrated against his walls.

ఌ seb secretly set up a camera. seb had notice the amount of precum already leaking from ryan's member. he put a cock ring. "ryan, love be a good boy and wait for me?"

ఌ seb soon walked out leaving ryan there to suffer.

ఌ an hour of dry orgasms and voice straining, saying ryan was 'tired' was a understatement

ఌ seb had been holding on to a string of decorum. hearing ryan moan and whimper his name from the other room was sending him to insanity. wanting to fuck the shit outta him was also a understatement.

ఌ seb walked in seeing ryan lay there looking lifeless, his cock red and throbbing, his blindfolded stained with his tears. seb held onto everything to not fuck him good.

ఌ seb started moving the vibrater in and out of ryan's entrance. the sudden movement made him yelp in pain and pleasure. "s- daddy... p-please" ryan moaned out.

ఌ "please what baby?" seb teased, moving the vibrater at a insane pace. "p-please fuc- ahh~ me!" ryan said through moans. yelping as he had now had his nth orgasm.

ఌ "do you deserve it? have you been a good boy?" seb asked. "yes! i have been a go- Ah!" ryan squeaked out as the vibrater got faster.
"we're you?" seb questioned.

ఌ "daddy..." ryan drifted off, going into subspace. "ryan stay with me and i'll reward you." seb chuckled as ryan looked at the side, with the blindfold still on.

ఌ seb decided it was enough and taken off the restrictions. he got the lube and smeared it on his member. he laughed looking at ryan spacing out.

ఌ seb tapped his face lightly. ryan came back to his senses. "ready?" ryan nodded "words baby." ryan looked at seb and said 'yes' then closed his eyes and waited for impact.

ఌ seb pushed in. groaning at the tightness. he then flipped ryan around, pulling his ass up to meet his cock. he began slowly thrusting in. moans dripped out of ryan's mouth.

ఌ seb pounded in at a inhumane pace, leaving ryan in shambles. he then took off the cock ring, hearing a sigh of relief from the smaller.

ఌ "who do you belong to?" seb said sternly. "you! dah~ daddy... you!" ryan screamed out. "good boy. come for me?" seb demanded through a question.

ఌ ryan wasted no time to let out his release, white strings spurting out onto the sheets. seb soon came in ryan, letting out a last groan. seb got up to get a towel to clean ryan up.

ఌ while from the other room, sarah stood there, disgusted. seeing the two on the bed together. ryan was there, in her spot, fulfilling her dreams.

"oh my god!"