chapter 1

"Why have you brought kids to the agency atsushi?" Kunikida asked. "I saw them when I was coming here and they told me that they were lost so I was wondering if we could help them." Atsushi answered. "Very well, let's introduce them to the others"
---------
"Everyone be quiet!.....thank you anyway atsushi brought in these kids because they seem to be lost so they will be staying with us until we find there parents." Kunikida said "you can introduce yourselves now."

"H-hello my name is rin nakamura and I'm 10 years old my parents are dazai nakamura and chuuya nakamura." The girl with brown hair and blue eyes said

"Hey, my name is itsuki nakamura and I'm also 10 years old, my parents are dazai nakamura and chuuya nakamura and rin is my twin sister

"Hey, my name is itsuki nakamura and I'm also 10 years old, my parents are dazai nakamura and chuuya nakamura and rin is my twin sister." The boy with orange hair and blue eyes said.

" The boy with orange hair and blue eyes said

"WHAT!!!" "is something wrong?" Rin asked. "You said one of your parents was dazai, do you mean dazai Osamu?" Ranpo asked. "Well yes that's the name of our mom." Itsuki said. "Your telling me that dazai had kids with a port mafia Executive?" Junichiro asked. "Well yes." Rin answered. "Were the hell is dazai?" Yosano asked. "She was on a case when she left, she should be back any minute." Answered kyoka. Just then tue door open and dazai and kenji came in. "Hey guys I just found a new way to commit suicide-" just as dazai was talking rin and itsuki ran and hugged her by the leg and said "mom, your back!" "Wait, mom me?" Questioned dazai and the twins nodded.