chapter 3

"Hey itsuki." "Yes ranpo-san?" "I have wondering, do you and your sister have abilities and if so can you tell us what they are." "Yeah, I want to know what my sweet children's abilities are." Dazai said In a teasing tone. "Well my ability is called 'chain the heart' it basically allows me to make a glove like Weapon made out of chains. The chains on the glove are able to stretch and cause a lot of damage in addition the chains on each of my fingers have a special power. The chain on my thumb allows me to heal any injury minor or critical, the chain on my index finger allows me to see through someone like if they are lying I will know. The chain on my middle finger allows me to give someone a Commandment and they have no choice but to follow it or else there heart will be pierced and they will be instantly killed, I don't use that one a lot though. The chain on my ring finger allows me to cancel out any other person's ability, just like my mom's ability." As soon as Itsuki said that everyone was silence, they were all shocked about how itsuki had such a powerful ability. Just then rin broke the silence by saying, "my ability is called 'copy, give, or take' it allows me to either copy someone's ability and make it my own, take someone's ability making them just a normal person, or give a ability to someone who,doesn't have one." They all remained silence. They couldn't believe that the twins had such powerful abilities. It took them a good 6 minutes to finally snap out of there shocked trans. "Are you ok guys?" Itsuki asked, a bit worried at there silence. "Were alright, just shocked that you two have such powerful abilities, if word got out there would be thousands of organizations dying to get there hands on you two." Kunikida said. "Don't worry, we'll be careful." Rin said. "I hope so." Yosano said.