Flight Day

At airport

Yn - don't worry mom dad . I will definitely Tak care of myself. I am a grown up girl .

Mom - yes baby , don't overwork yourself  oky

Yn - yes mom . Take care of yourself too you two. ☺️

Announcement -Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Korea. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.

Yn - oky mom i will take my leave . Bye mom bye dad bye bhai .

Family - bye .

They were waving towards yn while seeing her fading appearance.

At korea .

Jungkook - umm why am I having a weird gut feeling . Umm let's focus on dance for now .

Here bts are in their practice room where they are practicing their dance .

While all of them are having their break and we're having chit chat . And funny moments . Where jin was saying his dad jokes 🤣🤣🤣

Yn Arrival

Korea's airport
Yn have arrived korea where she asw a girl with her banner waiting for her .

Yn - umm that me
Girl - Yn?
Yn - yeah .
Girl - myself park seo Jun
Yn - hi nice to meet you .
Seo Jun - comeon let's go .
Yn - oky

They both went to YNs new appartment which was given by company itself.

They both arrived their and went to their respective house while seo Jun gave her magazine of Samsung companies rules book .

Yn changed her clothes and took a hot bath.  While she sat down on the bed , she started reading the magazine .

She then kept the book at the bed table and went to bed .
She was about to sleep when she got a call that to conference .

OTP
Yn - hel...
People - HAPPY BIRTHDAY YN .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear yn
Happy Birthday to you.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

How old are you now?
How old, How old
How old are you now?

Jungkook pov

Here i was about to sleep when I saw Rishi's insta status ... 
A girl in traditional and happy birthday yn was written on it and I missed u too was written.

Image her face is not visible

He immediately messaged him