Koga The Wanderer

Koga is a wandering swordsman who's 6,4 and is known throughout the lands for his amazing swordsmanship. He left his hometown when he was 16 years old. His weapons of choice are longswords and colossal greatswords. (Or you can call them Ultra Greatswords) Koga is a man who likes to keep to himself and hates getting a lot of attention. He tries his best to stay in the shadows much as possible but always comes across people that bring out the best in him. Despite his loner attitude, Koga does care a lot for the people he befriends and will not hesitate to put his life on the line for those he cares for.

Koga doesn't like wearing heavy armour. He always said having a lot of heavy armour is uncomfortable for him.

Koga has various scars on his body ranging between deep cuts around his chest, back, legs and arms.

Koga has two different love interests. His childhood friends Freya and a woman who I will keep hidden for now. 

A/N 

When I first thought about writing a story about Disenchantment, I knew I needed a character to fit the trio. The first thing that came to mind was making a character that didn't flirt with Bean when he first met her. That, and someone who would have a third opinion on Bean's choices. 

The choice for Koga to wield a colossal sword was a last-minute decision. I originally planned on him being good with any weapon. But my love for Colossal swords got the best of me. I blame the Berserk series and Dark Souls games. I didn't have him use it much until the Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Story arc was over. Sometimes I'm too undecisive.

Thanks to Steamland_Ink, she did a great job in drawing Koga's design on this character sheet. I'm satisfied with how well he turned out the more I look at him. I wanted Koga to fit well into the world of Disenchantment and believe he stands out amongst all the show's characters.