Tavish Grunkwitz

Artwork done by: Steamland_Ink Tavish MariaBeanie De la rochambeau grunkwitz is the firstborn of King Zog and Dagmar of Dreamland and is the older twin brother of Bean  Tavish has always been very bright, even at a young age

Tavish MariaBeanie De la rochambeau grunkwitz is the firstborn of King Zog and Dagmar of Dreamland and is the older twin brother of Bean  Tavish has always been very bright, even at a young age. He always loved learning and studying about anything, even dull. He always said that no matter what knowledge it was, he wanted to use whatever he needed to become King. A lot of his studies would cease when Bean was born. He had always wanted a sibling to spend time with, and once Bean was born, he put a lot of time into helping take care of her.

Tavish's outlook on life would change with Dagmar's sudden passing. As he looked towards his father Zog for comfort, he began to notice just how terrible of a king he was. His downfall shattered his respect and love for his father and made him resentful towards him. Tavish and Bean had only each other at this time. The two of them had promised they would never leave each other's side, no matter what. 

The Luster of Being a troublemaker began to wear off on Tavish as he began to pay attention to the issues plaguing Dreamland. With plague, poverty and death were growing, and Zog was not doing anything about it. In his mind, Tavish knew what needed to be done, and it was time for him to put in the effort. Tavish decided it was time to clean up his act and get back to his goal of becoming king of Dreamland. This decision, however, would affect Bean and Hilda significantly. Hilda, seeing that Tavish was father away from her, had decided to move on. Although, her feeling for him never went away. As for Bean, this would damage their sibling relationship significantly. Bean and Tavish had always had a great relationship. Tavish saw the gap that was forming between the two of them and had tried his best to be there for his sister...but as empty promises were being made and a sudden dark reality that Tavish had witnessed, their bond had broken. 

A/N 

Tavish was a character that was never supposed to be added to the story. I was very hesitant about putting in Disenchantment Sagas. At this time, I was trying my best to stay faithful to the original show, and I didn't want to try and do wrong with the Grunkwitz family. I'm pleased that I did. I love how much Tavish's character changed Disenchantment Saga's and motivated me to add my own continuity to the story.