authors note

Hi...again.

Some of you probably know I published a book before this, which didn't last very long.

It didn't take me long to realize, that i didn't think the storyline through for it to be interesting in the long run. Sooo... Jules and Lila's story is going to be on hold until further notice!

But for now, I'm starting His Constant!

This is somewhat of a slow-burn romance.

—> Secret-ish relationship
—> Brother's best friend

Please consider that i am in school as of right now, so updates maybe be slow and inconsistent.

Also, I'm not an experienced writer, but i do try my best—however, I'd like to think my writing isn't completely terrible.

I am very excited to start Amara and Beau's story, as this is much more planned than my last book.

If there are any spelling or grammatical errors, please let me know! I want to make sure this book is of the highest quality it can be.

Also, I'd love for you guys to comment on the chapters as it shows me that people are enjoying it!

Please, and I mean, please. do not copy this book, the time and effort I have put into this book should not be wasted on someone copyrighting it.

I hope you enjoy reading His Constant!

love, l❤️