8

*A/N: Listen to the playlist at the top while reading!!

I shower and blow dry my hair. I put on some light makeup, and then start curling my hair. I walk into my closet and start picking an outfit.

 I walk into my closet and start picking an outfit

I put on my shoes and walk over to Pansy. I start doing her hair for her. After I'm done, I sit on my bed and wait for Pansy to get dressed.
"You look great, Pans," I smile.
"Thank you! You look ravishing!" she replies.

I hear the thud of music blasting from the speakers downstairs. The party has already started. Pansy and I head downstairs into the common room. Someone had casted a fog charm, so there was fog creeping around the room. The flashing of green lights covered the room. The furniture was moved to the back of the room, and the floor was filled with Slytherins dancing.

Theo walks up to me, smiling, and grabs my waist gently. I look at him and smile.

"You're so beautiful, darling," he says before kissing me. I kiss him back, blushing.
"Thank you, my love," I smile at him.

He wraps an arm around my waist and we walk towards the table with drinks. He hands me a shot of Fire Whiskey and we down it. It burns my throat a little. I see Draco and we walk over to him.

"Hey, Blondie," I say while nudging his shoulder.
"Hey, Ems. Theo," he nods towards Theo.
"Let's go dance," Theo pulls me towards the middle of the floor.

We start dancing, jumping up and down to the beat of the music. Blaise was crushing it. We drink more Fire Whiskey and soon enough, everyone's drunk and having a good time. I run my fingers through my hair slowly while swaying my hips. Theo puts his hands on my waist while dancing. Pansy makes her way towards me.

"Why is Mr. Blondie over there staring you and Theo down," she whispers into my ear.
I glance at Draco and sure enough, he's giving us a death stare.
"He's totally into youuuuu," she says, slurring her words.
"You're drunk," I laugh and keep dancing with Theo.

We keep drinking more and more, and eventually we're so drunk we don't even know what we're doing. I grab Pansy and start dancing with her sexily. We laugh and keep dancing. Pansy grabs me and leads me to a table and we get on top of it and start dancing. Everyone gathers around us and starts cheering us on. Theo stays close to me. Pansy and I start shaking our asses against each other while laughing. Theo stands up and covers my ass so that another guy doesn't get any ideas.

"She's mine," he smirks. I smile and keep dancing with Pansy. She grabs my hand and spins me around. All of a sudden I feel someone lift me off the table and set me on the floor. It was Draco.

"What are you doing?" I slur my words.
"You're acting like a bloody floozy," Draco says, irritated. He did not just call me a whore.
"Fuck off. We're just having fun," I roll my eyes.
"You're too drunk. You should go to bed."
"No," I reply, walking away.

Eventually, everyone started heading to their dormitories. My head was pounding. I hugged Theo.

"You want to stay with me, tonight?" he kisses my head.
"Yes," I mumble.

Theo picks me up and carries me to his dorm. I hold onto him tight. He lays me down onto his bed.

"Baby, I don't have any clothes," I say.
"Here," he replies. He hands me one of his hoodies and some sweatpants. I thank him and go to the bathroom and change. I take off my makeup and put my hair into a messy bun.

"You're so beautiful," he smiles at me.
"You're drunk," I reply and lay on his chest.
"I didn't drink as much as you," he laughs.

Theo puts a blanket over us and he holds me close. He kisses my head. I snuggle into his chest. I end up falling asleep in Theo's arms.