Do you care?{Albert Wesker}

Setting: Reader is a government agent sent to gather information on Uroborus
Reader is non-binary
Disclaimer: I have not played RE5, and I will just be using my knowledge from cutscenes for this. Don't come for my ass 😭

Tw: Cussing, choking, mentions of betrayal
——————
3rd person pov:

Y/n L/n is a government agent that was sent to gather information on the Uroborus virus created by Albert Wesker. In the process of gathering said information, Wesker and Y/n formed a close bond. The two worked in harmony on the virus, completely unaware one of them was being betrayed. Their relationship begins to grow even closer, and Y/n starts to feel bad about needing to betray Wesker. They started to develop strong feelings toward the man they were meant to destroy.
—————
"Wesker?" Y/n asked, entering Weskers bedroom

"Yes, darling?" Wesker answered with the nickname he'd given Y/n

"Do you care about me? At all?" Y/n asked, holding a syringe of the Uroburos virus

"What? Yes, of course I do" Wesker answered, confused by Y/n's sudden change of behavior

"So you're telling me, you won't inject me with Uroburos when it's finished? You won't try to kill me so you take all the credit for Uroburos?"

"I- no? Where's this coming from, darling? Are you alright?" Wesker stood and walked over to y/n, taking the Uroburos from them and placing it on his bedside table

"I'm fine, but if you're whole idea for Uroburos is to make a world full of people with superior genes, why wouldn't you try to test me? To see if Uroburos will reject me?" Y/n looked at the floor, refusing to meet Weskers gaze

"Y/n, look at me" Wesker took Y/n's chin and made them look at him, "I would never do something like that to you. Superior genes or not, we're in this together. I know I said I want a world of people with only the superior genes to survive, but you mean much more to me than Uroburos if I'm being honest. I know you would never betray me"

"Right..." Y/n paused, tears slightly brimming in their eyes knowing they will have to betray Wesker if they want to save anyone they care about, "Wesker, can I kiss you?"

"What? Kiss me?" Wesker flushed red ever so slightly, taken aback by Y/n's request, "I mean.. sure"

Y/n brought their lips to meet Weskers in a soft, passionate kiss. They took Weskers hand in theirs and pulled away. They turned a soft pink color as they saw Wesker blushing.

"Whoa... why didn't you tell me you were such a good kisser?" Wesker said, hands trailing down to Y/n's waist

"I-I guess I've never really had anyone to kiss in my life" Y/n smiled and brought their hands to Weskers chest

"Well... can you do it again?" He asked, bringing Y/n closer to him

"You don't have to ask me, Albert" Y/n kissed Wesker again, moving their hands to his shoulders. Wesker slowly traced his hands up Y/n's waist.

When the kiss was broken, both Y/n and Wesker were blushing equally, chests rising at even paces. Wesker pressed himself against Y/n ever so slightly harder, the feeling of desperation creeping up on him slowly. Y/n returned the favor, also pressing against Wesker slightly. Before they knew it, Y/n and Wesker were kissing each other once again, this time more heated. Hands making note of every details of each others bodies. Tongues fighting for dominance. At this time, Y/n was up against the wall, Wesker's knee between their legs.

Y/n's hands found the zipper of Wesker's shirt(I'm sure what he wears has a name but idk what it is) and unzipped it, exposing his chest and torso. Their fingers traced down Wesker's abs, admiring his form. He watched them intently, awaiting their next move.

"Y'know Wesker, you're really fucking hot" Y/n said as they kissed him again. Passionately and hungrily. Wesker easily took control once again, his hand snaking its way to Y/n neck, tightly grabbing hold and lifting their chin. Y/n let out a soft sound as Wesker did this. This sound made him feel so much more than desire. It blurred Wesker's vision, and made him only want to do more. To go further. He tightened his grip on Y/n's neck, earning another soft moan from them.

"God Y/n, why do you have to make that noise?" Wesker groaned

"I don't know......why do you have to be the villain?"