' i know your capable '

~ LEAHS POV

"hurry up jord, we are gonna be late" i said about to loose my temper.
"hold on i'm just grabbing my jacket"
"are you sure u have remembered everything" saying this knowing how jordans forgetfulness was her biggest issues.

i pulled her close to my side, placing a gentle kiss on her head and intertwining are hands together.

"sh*t i nearly forgot my boots"jordan said running back to into the apartment.

i let out a big sigh knowing the main item u need to play football she forgot. only jordan would forget these things.

"why do u have such a smirk on ur face miss williamson" jordan said with a cheeky smile.
"just can't believe how forgetful my gf is that's all" i pounced back leaning on the doorframe ready to go.

~ NO ONES POV
the couple finally got to leahs car still hand in hand, still laughing about the near disaster that occurred this morning. they arrived at training just on time walking into the players lounge greeted with many familiar smiles.

"awh my girlies looking as happy as ever"beth shouted making sure everyone heard it.
"morning to u to beth" jordan chuckled bringing beth & the girls into a hug.

~ JORDANS POV
as i was getting my (nearly forgotten) boots on i felt a little different today. i was confused myself but i'm not one for making a scene so i brushed it off. training had started and before i knew it i was hitting balls top corner effortlessly. today was a day where i felt on top of the world but these days don't come very often.

ever since i did. my acl a few years back i have never felt the same way with my football as i did. back then. don't get me wrong i live and breath football but from going to starting every game to sitting on the bench regularly it's not something that i enjoyed especially the amount of constance work i have put in over the last few months. trainings sessions like this made me realise my worth and made me regain that confidence i had lost during that time i was at my lowest.

"gowon my girl i see you" katie mccabe cheered.
"appreciate it kate"

training had finished and i slowly walked back to the changing rooms, when suddenly i felt two hands snake around my waist.

"you did amazing out there beautiful" i smiled as i recognised the mesmerising voice that was whispered down my ear.
"none of it would of happened without them balls from the back" i said back placing a gentle kiss on leahs cheek.

jordan and leah walked back hand in hand. jordan smiling at her performance of today. they headed back to leahs car. the car journey home was a calm one not awkward just relaxing, until jordan broke the peaceful silence.

"le can i ask u a genuine question" jordan asked in more of a serious tone.
"of course u can baby, you know im always here" leah resting her hand on jordan's thigh letting her know that shes listening.
"well you know i haven't been starting many games. well do u think i might have a chance to start against lyon" jordan said lifting her eyes up to glance into leahs ocean blue ones.
"if jonas doesn't start you after what he's seen today then there is a problem.jordan i know ur capable but please don't let it affect you"
"thank you leah, i really needed to hear that"
"i love you jord"
"i love you to le"

and with that being said they arrived safely back to their apartment and crashed onto the sofa, there legs tangled in one another with blu resting on the bottom of their feet.

but will this stay like this forever...

~ AUTHORS NOTE
if you have any feedback i would love to hear it, if not i hope you enjoyed this chapter. sorry it was short but the story will come along soon.