Cherry and the Knife Game (Short)

Joe: Kaoru? Why do you have a knife in your hands?

Cherry: Oh, I just wanted to play a little game, you may join me if you'd like.

Joe: No no, I'm good!

Cherry: Aw, how sad.

Joe: Heh...heh

Miya: Why does mom have a knife and a table?

Joe: Kaoru? Where did you get that table?

Cherry: None of your business.

Cherry smiled in such a creepy way that it made everyone flinch. Then, somehow Cherry pulled out a speaker out of nowhere and began playing a song after saying it was dedicated towards Joe. All of the skaters were watching in anticipation and wondered what Cherry would do. He began to surprise them all. He started to stab the knife in between his fingers and Joe wanted to step in to stop him but was honestly too scared to get within a meter of him.

Cherry: There is an old tradition, a game we often play. You start by getting liquored up and sharpening your blade. You take a shot of whisky, grab your knife and pray, and spread apart your fingers, and this is what you say.

Everyone was worried that Cherry would hurt himself but they were all honestly impressed that Cherry hasn't stabbed himself yet.

Cherry: Ohhh! I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop, chop, chop. If I miss the spaces in between my fingers will come off. And if I hit my fingers, the blood will soon come out. But all the same, I play this game 'cause that's what it's all about.

Now, everyone was even more scared than they were before.

Cherry: No, you can't use a pencil, you cannot use a pen. The only way is with a knife when danger is your friend. And some may call it stupid, some may call it dumb. But it's all the same, we play this game because it's so damn fun. Oh, I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop, chop, chop. If I miss the spaces in between, my fingers will come off. And if I hit my fingers, the blood will soon come out. But it's all the same, I play this game 'cause that's what it's all about.

The music started to pick up the pace and everyone was wondering if Cherry would too.

Cherry: Oh, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, I'm picking up the speed. And if I hit my fingers, then my hand will start to bleed.

When he finished the song he threw the knife on the table that was at least about 3 centimeters deep.

Miya: Woah! That was so cool!

Joe: No, that was terrifying!

Langa: Woah! Can I try?

Reki: No! Don't you dare Langa!

Langa: Aww.

Cherry: Take that into mind Kojiro.

And with that, Cherry walked away and left everyone scared but also in aw.

Hello, I suck at updates, also 479 words minus this😌