Chapter Three

With what my brother told me about the boys and how they smacked boys asses with paddles I knew that O'Bannion would purposefully fail the grade again so he could stay back and beat more freshmen boys.

I didn't like O'Bannion that much but he was still cool because he, like my older brother and his friends, protected me. They made sure I was ok and that if anyone was too old for me or something like that they'd beat the living shit out of them.

I was drawn back to the real world when I heard Carl talking.

"At the party tonight, I heard there was gonna be a girl with knockers this big" Carl said. I rolled my eyes.

"Bullshit" Tommy said.

"Shut up Carl" Mitch said.

"Promise, two handfuls," Carl said.

"No way," Tommy said.

"Y/n you've been to those parties before, is it true?" Mitch asked me. I turned around to face them.

"Yeah and there's a guy with a dick so big he can't keep it in his pants, so he lets it drag around on the floor" I said sarcastically.

"Bullshit I bet you wouldn't even notice, you're probably too busy getting high and drunk" Carl said.

"Carl, sure I smoke and drink sometimes but that doesn't mean I don't pay attention, in fact I pay more attention while high or drunk" I said. Carl sat there dumbfounded.

"You smoke?" Mitch asked at the same time as Tommy asked "You drink?"

"Occasionally, it's not good for your health or anything though" I said not wanting to encourage them.

"Hey! Psst! Hey" another friend of the boys said standing outside the door. All four of us turned our heads. He jingled keys.

"Penticos got his brothers car, lets go!" Carl said.

"Who?" I asked. Carl just stared at me and didn't answer.

"Our other friend" Mitch said.

"Cool" Tommy said, dapping Carl up.

Carl wanted Mitch to go up to ask the teacher if they could leave early but Mitch basically said that all three should go up so they did. I laughed when he said no.

"Shut up y/n, you're not the one who is gonna get beat" Mitch said with a smile.

"Nope, but Mitchie I'm getting it kind of bad too" I said. He blushed when I called him Mitchie, I found that so fucking adorable. Carl and Tommy quietly made fun of Mitch for me calling him that, making Mitch even more flustered.