💌 (Kevin x Gender neutral reader) Angel with the Demons

(Yay! Hope you enjoy)N/n = nickname

N/n = nickname

You walked with Skid well he was talking about his friend Pump, you were watching Skid for the day of course you didn't mind! anything for your sister, Skid the little happy boy he was wanted to bring his friend to the candy store to see a guy by the name of 'Kevin'. As you two made it to Pumps house he was already running at Skid with his orange pumpkin mask.

"BUDDY" they shouted well hugging each other, you smile at the boys as they take your hand and dragged you off to the candy store yelling and jumping around. After a few minutes you were there and they happily walked in.

You looked around at the candy well the boys went to go see this 'candy guy' you were looking at something that seemed like gummy eyeballs then you hear yelling, "OH NO No no no...OUT" you look over and walked up near the little boys.

"but Kevin we want a candy can..." Skid said with a sad tone "NO you always bring tr...." The man was about to finish but then he looked at you "Sorry were they troubling you we can leave!" You said with a smile "O-oh no no I'm sorry just didn't know you were uh...watching over them!"

His face was covered with a light blush and his once sleepy posture was quick to be standing up. "YAY" they boys shout well they grabbed bags and started filling them to the brim.

"you must be Kevin! The little ones talk about you all the time" you smile well looking him in the eye, "ya that's me and you are?" Kevin asks with a sleepy yet flushed smile "I'm there aunt/uncle! You can all me Y/n or N/n for short!" he smiles "Nice to meet you N/n!"

They two boys run at you and toss the candy up on the counter with a smile. "that will be....$20 please" he said and you hand him the money, he hands you the bag then said "hay uh...my shift is over now want me to maybe walk you back?" He started to rub his neck and looking away "Really oh that would be amazing the night always creeped me out..!"

.

.

.

After a bit you, Kevin and the little ones were walking back to your place, Kevin had took off his uniform and put on a plain t-shirt with baggie pants "So Kevin how did you know the little guys?" You said to him
"Oh you know they really like candy so they come to the shop a lot...and cause a little trouble"he mumbled the last part.

"Oh well I get that everyone loves candy!" You said waving you hands up to show excitement, he looked at you a giggles a bit "you show a lot of emotions through your hands you know that?" He said after wiping away a small tear "really?" You said dumb founded "mhm! You wave them all over when explaining something, no need to be insecure though I think its uh...c..cute said rubbing his arm looking away.

Your face lit up when he said that and you looked at him "you know...I see why these boys like you so much candy boy" you said at him in a sweet tone. "Your to sweet really!" You added well your hand softly rubbed next to his.

Kevin was a mess well you just laughed at him "ITS N- not funny...." He said rubbing his finger between his eye brows "Sureeee~" you said in a teasing tone. "Y/N!!" Skid yelled "were homeee!" Both the boys run inside to see there mom and friends mom.

You smile "hear" you hand him your number "oh wait" you softy kissed him on The cheek "cya candy boy" then you shut the door leaving a flustered Kevin behind you "how can such an Angel even be related to the little devil kids..." He said well walking back home.
.
.
.
When he got home he sat on his couch with a small kitten on his lap called 'chip' well watching a horror movie "hay chip should I call N/n?" Chip looks up and starts to nibble on Kevin's leg "got it!"

.

.

.
"Hello?"

"H-Hi! Its me Kevin just wanted to know if you want to go to boys and grills with me t-tomorrow..?"

"Sure is 3 good for you?"

"ya! C-cya..Angel"

"cya candy boy"

.
.
.

(YAY MORE COMMENTS! No but really I jump up and down when I see comments I loveeee them and the ideas people come up with you all are so creative omggg! But anyways hope you all loved it and have a amazing night/day! Love ya and cya soon!)