7.0 | recollect

HE DID NOT come back.

and he did not chase him.

foolish wish.

they wished for something but didn't do something for the wish to become true.

world is cruel, what can I say?

it has been almost 3 full weeks that the two have parted ways and neither of them are in a good mental state.

scaramouche was staring at the door or out the window in hope to see kazuha walking back to the cottage.

kazuha was staying at heizou's house and—

what do you mean, and?

kazuha is simply wishing for his sorrows and aching pain in his chest to end.

it was his idea to break things off between the two so it feels illegal to think of a chance to be with him again.

what a hypocrite kazuha is.

breaking up with the person who loved him the most and then mourn about it, like it wasn't his fault.

kazuha shook his head to get away from the negative thoughts but he knew they had a certain truth on them.

it doesn't feel right to be sad when I was the reason it ended.

heizou stood behind the couch where kazuha was sitting and was thinking through the whole situation.

he knew that kazuha and scaramouche loved each other to the point they would actually betray people, even tho it never happened.

he couldn't imagine the pain scaramouche would be feeling right now when kazuha barely eats anything.

the detective noticed that scaramouche is quite a sensitive being when it comes to emotions and a break up uses all the negative feelings and emotions and pours it all together.

thinking of checking up on the other person was something heizou wanted to do but he knew that he probably set a flame in scaramouche's chest when he told him to leave his own house.

he felt bad but his best friend was refusing to eat for days now and doesn't sleep at all, so he chose to stay with kazuha.

meanwhile scaramouche, was alone.

he needed advice and so he prepared.

not even packing one single thing, he made his way to sumeru city to meet the dendro archon or specifically his only family figure now.

nahida isn't the god of wisdom without a reason.
he trusts her and she trusts him.

their relationship of aunt and nephew certainly grew the past 2 years.

he needed help from the only person who knows how to deal with him.

arrived in sumeru city the next afternoon he was greeted by the mercenary's as he continued making his way to the sanctuary of surasthana.

walking through the akademiya's main entrance he was also greeted by a few scholars who knew him as one of the sages for the dendro archon.

he has to admit it gives him harbinger feelings once again when agents bowed down whenever he walked past them.

walking the way up scaramouche was let through to enter by the two mercenary's who are guarding the dendro archons place.

entering the greenish abode he saw nahida sitting on the huge flower in the middle eating baklava, something he hated.

he was just looking at the archon waiting for her to say something.

understanding the situation and how he must be feeling right now, archon opened her mouth and looked at him with soft eyes.

,,you can cry now"

and so he did.

A/N: I'd like to think that scaramouche is a sage for nahida, the dendro archon, and not for the akademiya.

I know it's not canon and whatsoever but it would be so wholesome to see nahida giving scaramouche a purpose in life and he's actually cherishing it by being a sage for nahida ^^